Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tavor 7 Shipping in the US of A

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    Seriously, has anyone successfully purchased a firearm in Israel and brought it back? I wonder if IWI would agree to sell to me.
    Let’s be clear IWI would not sell you a firearm in Israel and allow you to export it on your own, have several friends who have conducted business in Israel in the defence sector and that’s just very unlikely to happen

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Let’s be clear IWI would not sell you a firearm in Israel and allow you to export it on your own, have several friends who have conducted business in Israel in the defence sector and that’s just very unlikely to happen

gadget
    I didn't think so. I don't have a firearms license in Israel. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't be able to take a gun out of the country.

Also interested to know when this will start import into Canada.

Any review of the revised version out yet? I would like to see if it is a suitable choice for hunting (weight, relative accuracy and feeding reliability with hunting loads)

Hee and anyone with pictures of the internals (new)?

Most information about it I found is on FB, accuracy seem decent. There is reports of 1.5-1.6 MOA. It's in no way a precision rifle, but for hunting, that's plenty accurate.

Internal seem to be redesign from the X95. You might find a video on youtube...

If that kind of accuracy is confirmed, hunters can definitely live with this. The fact it is a compact design is interesting. Need to see general weight and reliability feeding hunting loads.

Reviews so far seem positive, if only we could buy one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123