Type 81 lmg

Markzdb

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Great video! I hope we are going to get these in the future :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thanks TI to bring there bad boys into Canada, job well done!;)
LnHiU3M.jpg

lcSKshs.jpg

Last edited:
1/10th of a M78! Dope!

Wonder if he modified that drum... looks like a run of the mill Romanian 75 to me, didn't think they worked on T81s or perhaps they do but does not lock back the bolt on empty. Still, super cool.

Start sarcasm....Think of the children!!! In the hands of civilians .to dangerous .can't be trusted!!! If it only saves one!!!... End of sarcasm

From the youtube comments, allegedly the rifle grenade developed for the launcher on our standard T81 was never actually fielded. They carried unnecessary heavier rifles just like us civvies lol

Just like my Norc 87S/RPK which is 12.5, never even shot it. Shot the hell out of my Norc AK47 underfolder ($350 delivered to my door), fired 1000's of rds ($99/1200rds), full 30rd mags and never a failure except for duds. With good finger control would rock like full auto. Those were the days!

t8HfSN2.jpg

Attachments

• t8HfSN2.jpg
    t8HfSN2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 12,403
This would be a cool addition to the 81 family.

The boys in blue would probably put a hate-on re RPD and prohibit on a whim.

Just like my Norc 87S/RPK which is 12.5, never even shot it. Shot the hell out of my Norc AK47 underfolder ($350 delivered to my door), fired 1000's of rds ($99/1200rds), full 30rd mags and never a failure except for duds. With good finger control would rock like full auto. Those were the days!

View attachment 297581

Ah man, absolute beauty right there

Romy drums are based off chicom AK drums which are based off Type81 drums. Interchangeable with fitting variances.

1/10th of a M78! Dope!

Wonder if he modified that drum... looks like a run of the mill Romanian 75 to me, didn't think they worked on T81s or perhaps they do but does not lock back the bolt on empty. Still, super cool.

I would love the opportunity for the different rear site w/carry handle as well as stock option, would be a great addition

View attachment 297581

That must be the one I saw at Reliable. I was bugging my buddy to buy it. His loss

Back
Top Bottom