Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Type 81 lmg

My vote is for for the Type 67, no chance it's been named by the OIC.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/67%E5%...eType672MG.jpg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Yes i would be all over a Type 67 in a heart beat. Chinese PKM style MG would just be a beauty
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

The RCMP lab isn’t friendly to belt feds. All of the factory made TNW M2HB‘S and 1919’s got back door prohibited even if the FRT states non restricted (read the details section of the FRT). All other manufacturers of semi auto 1919's that utilize a new RHSP and re-use the rest of the receiver components were also back door prohibited. There are some custom made 1919's and M2HB's that were built with all new receiver parts and they are non restricted. The TNW M37’s are non restricted as are the TNW MG34’s. Read the labs ruling on the prohibited DSA RPD’s.... this may have been the last semi auto belt fed submitted to the lab. The ruling is not logical or favourable to future classifications of these types of guns. Oh god I want a semi auto PKM...(even the chinese equivalent) the soviet FA version has been my favourite MG I have had the opportunity to try.
    Last edited by gutinater; 09-26-2020 at 08:17 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gta11 View Post
    Here is a really cool video as well of the LMG 81. Such crisp clear video

[...]
    If all you are going to do here on CGN is promote your Youtube channel, at least take some ownership and say that these are your videos instead of vaguely playing the "oh hey, look what I found on youtube" game... It's cheesy and it is beneath you. Your videos aren't bad, you should be happy and proud to take ownership of them. Otherwise, you are just being a sneaky shill for your own channel.

I'm coping for the eventual not dragunov.

CGN frequent flyer
    Shooting premium ammo at an untargeted plank of plywood... still a cool firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Except the loading of that drum you did lol
    yeah, i saw that. lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    TI, how do i order more than the 4 mags along with the lmg on your site?

do i order the additional mags separately and will i be charged extra shipping?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    TI, how do i order more than the 4 mags along with the lmg on your site?

do i order the additional mags separately and will i be charged extra shipping?
    We don't have stock now, but on next shipment we unfortunately will have to adopt a temporary new policy of only being able to offer what we can fit inside the box with the rifle at the time of purchase. We will also be unable to make order changes, only cancel orders completely. This will allow for greater speed, efficiency and reduced order confusion in order to reduce wait times and ship rifles faster. After all the rifles are shipped out then we'll put the spare accessories back on site
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    The RCMP lab isn’t friendly to belt feds. All of the factory made TNW M2HB‘S and 1919’s got back door prohibited even if the FRT states non restricted (read the details section of the FRT). All other manufacturers of semi auto 1919's that utilize a new RHSP and re-use the rest of the receiver components were also back door prohibited. There are some custom made 1919's and M2HB's that were built with all new receiver parts and they are non restricted. The TNW M37’s are non restricted as are the TNW MG34’s. Read the labs ruling on the prohibited DSA RPD’s.... this may have been the last semi auto belt fed submitted to the lab. The ruling is not logical or favourable to future classifications of these types of guns. Oh god I want a semi auto PKM...(even the chinese equivalent) the soviet FA version has been my favourite MG I have had the opportunity to try.
    Hey, thank you for this information. First time i've seen it