Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norgon ambi

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    I've had the opposite experience. The Troy ambi release sometimes lets magazines drop free while "latched", and the design has resulted in mags being dumped unintentionally due to gear snags and the like. It also rattles a lot.

Norgon style (specifically Colt Canada ones) have always worked perfectly for me. Hold all mags all the time, never had a mag get dropped due to gear impinging on or catching on it either. A magazine release should require some effect IMO. You never want it light enough that it may accidentally release a magazine.

Are you a lefty like me? I could see maybe with a right hander having an issue with it, then I could see your point easily enough.
    Otherwise, to each their own. I hated it myself.

Good day NM, I have been on Norgons website and they are showing the availability of the AR10H. Would this possible be a sign that us Canucks will have a chance at getting ours sooner than later?

Thanking you in advance for time and consideration.
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 09-19-2019 at 12:05 AM.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Hello NM, any info on the ETA of the Norgon release? Specifically the AR10 model. Ty.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    We have Stripped lowers, Ambi Lowers and Complete MRR's on order (and have for some time) Not sure why there is such a delay currently.
    Will you be opening pre orders on anything CC? They always get restocked at the worst time and I always miss out.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12