Shout Out to TradeEx!

First this is an old tread restarted for nothing.
Tradex has stated more than a year ago that they are heading in retirement with now, very limited hours and services.
They don’t spend time on emails and answering treads. So ‘shoothout ‘ and the like are just spitting against the wind. If you need anything - give them a call in their OPENING hours..

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

If I want to thank someone for doing a great job at their place of business I will !!!
Be it 3 days, 3 months or 3 years...

Who are you to criticize.
Bet you can't walk by a kid with a balloon and not want to stick it with a pin.
May you glass stay half empty.

First this is an old tread restarted for nothing.
Tradex has stated more than a year ago that they are heading in retirement with now, very limited hours and services.
They don’t spend time on emails and answering treads. So ‘shoothout ‘ and the like are just spitting against the wind. If you need anything - give them a call in their OPENING hours..

Sorry for giving them praise and recognizing their legacy.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

If I want to thank someone for doing a great job at their place of business I will !!!
Be it 3 days, 3 months or 3 years...

Who are you to criticize.
Bet you can't walk by a kid with a balloon and not want to stick it with a pin.
May you glass stay half empty.

Mister is offended ! Oh my god.
You have the right to write and me too.
That you like it or not.

Last edited:
In the past I have bought quite a few rifles and accessories from Tradeex, always fast shipping, great service and responsive to messages. I recently sent a couple of messages through their website for pictures of a rifle it has been a few weeks now and I never received a response, in the past they were always quick to respond, so as someone else suggested maybe try phone calls. I think if you do not want to answer messages then take that option off your web site.

Back
Top Bottom