Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Perun X16 - Slovenian Modular Rifle???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chiken-wing View Post
    The buffer tube is fixed to the upper not a ar variant
    It uses an AR lower with the buffer tube portion milled off.

Literally an AR lower that has been modified.

They are only selling the upper and carrier. So no classification needed to just bring in those parts.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Regular
    Yup, but say a Canadian company wanted to "create" a NR lower for these... could be an interesting addition to the NR market place. That being said, I would snag one in 9mm in a heartbeat even if it was restricted (as long as it takes glock mags)

That is neat.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    If they were available, I would definitely be buying one.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Oh! I'd want the 9mm version. Loved the shorty in the video.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

Any news on this? By the looks of it this would take a lower that is very similar to that of an MRA Renegade, which is essentially an AR lower with the buffer tube lopped off and that already passes as NR.

Oooooooh I'm hopeful we could get this with a locally made lower receiver!

I wonder if it'll slap right on the spectre lpc
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    This would definitely be an AR-15 variant, and thus Restricted regardless of barrel length. It uses a standard AR-15 lower.
    Actually, it doesn't. The lower ends without a receiver extension ring, the "receiver extension" is attached to the upper. It isn't any AR lower that I've ever seen. In order to make a lower like this, you're excluding it from functioning with any AR. Mind you, given that slimeball Murray Smith's testimony, a Rem 870 can be considered an AR variant.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    Actually, it doesn't. The lower ends without a receiver extension ring, the "receiver extension" is attached to the upper. It isn't any AR lower that I've ever seen. In order to make a lower like this, you're excluding it from functioning with any AR. Mind you, given that slimeball Murray Smith's testimony, a Rem 870 can be considered an AR variant.
    How does that work?

Any updates if this is available in the Canadian market now? And hopefully its a non-res (16" or 18.5")

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast