CONGATULATIONS TacticalTeacher!

FALover

CGN frequent flyer
Great to see our favorite M-14 wizard get the recognition he deserves. Barney is featured in this months issue of Calibre magazine and if you do not know who he is, this is a good time to learn about him. I highly recommend a one on one M-14 tutorial at his place in South Georgian Bay if you get the chance. He has helped me out more than once and it's always an educational adventure. Bravo my good man, you deserve the accolades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see our favorite M-14 wizard get the recognition he deserves. Barney is featured in this months issue of Calibre magazine and if you do not know who he is, this is a good time to learn about him. I highly recommend a one on one M-14 tutorial at his place in Collingwood if you get the chance. He has helped me out more than once and it's always an educational adventure. Bravo my good man, you deserve the accolades.

You dont think he had to pay for that article???

Because he told me they approached him with the idea...and he isn't the type of guy to send himself pats on the back either .

You dont think he had to pay for that article???

Barney’s accomplishments and his dedication to CGN are well known and documented. There’s no need for you to be a jealous troll trying to denigrate his legacy. Why don’t you try buying yourself into an article from that magazine and see how that works out for you?

Back
Top Bottom