Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8.5 Billion Dollars and 48,000 Jobs in the Canadian Firearms Industry

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkw108 View Post
    Who cares...….

The liberal created 81000 job just in august !!!!!!
    I would like to know where all these jobs are.

Fast food, bed making, dish washers ?

All my friends (carpenters, electricians, and plumbers) have been out of work for well over a year. Luckily I just got back at it in July.

The prairies are dead.

The Liberals solution is to bring in more people to take whatever jobs are left out there. Idiots.

Hoping all you GOOD FOLKS in the central/west can save our shooting passion tonight!!!!
    Here on Ontario, it’s a lost cause of complete ignorance... So sad.
    Pray!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendX View Post
    I would like to know where all these jobs are.

Fast food, bed making, dish washers ?

All my friends (carpenters, electricians, and plumbers) have been out of work for well over a year. Luckily I just got back at it in July.

The prairies are dead.

The Liberals solution is to bring in more people to take whatever jobs are left out there. Idiots.
    guaranteed they 81000 are only part time jobs that account to nothing for helping people to get ahead in life. cost of living in this country is outrageous

BANNED
    delete double post
    Last edited by Squiggy; 11-05-2019 at 02:00 PM.

BANNED
    How many gun owners vote Liberal, the Liberals are destroying the oil industry which makes the gun market look like pennies? Ottawa doesn't care they have an endless money supply from the Canadian tax payer.

There might be some sort reverse twisted liberal psychology going on here, (doubt it) put the word out to ban the guns sales go way up (I'm stocking up Jed, get em while u can ) tax revenue go's way up. It's like the Gorilla in the room, we like to poke him but we really need him on our side when #### hits the fan. Now my common sense tells me that that the brain power of liberals have been evacuated to the far reaches of space and time never to return to their resemblance of a human body here on earth.

A liberals mind is like trying to find a black cat in a dark room.

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    Nothing more then the UN agenda 21..
    Turd has his nose up the corn hole ofnthe UN, and dosent care about Canadian's

I only sport shoot at the range, I’m not a hunter. All my guns are semi auto so if the ban attacks all semi automatics I won’t be spending money on new guns, ammo, range membership, ordering parts, and other stuff I can’t think of at this moment. Hundreds of dollars per year in taxes that won’t be collected going to the government. That’s just one person! add thousands of people that adds up too a lot. Feel sorry for gun stores and small range clubs, they’re going to suffer and most likely go out of business for what? Something that won’t fix the problem. Trudeau government needs to be fair, this bill shouldn’t pass unless majority wants it. If that was the case I wouldn’t be so hesitant to non compliance. Standing firm to protect my rights and my kids rights to own a firearm...
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    A Firearm is NOT a weapon unless used in that capacity. Period.

I have firearms, and a firearms license.

The only time you see the term 'weapon' thrown about so loosely is in the CCC.

Accuracy matters most when dealing with the ignorant who like to interchangeably use terms that are NOT interchangeable.
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

well said!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast