Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8.5 Billion Dollars and 48,000 Jobs in the Canadian Firearms Industry

Who cares...….

The liberal created 81000 job just in august !!!!!!
    I live in a country where we cast votes with a pencil !!!!!

CGN Regular
    8.5 Billion Dollars and 48,000 Jobs in the Canadian Firearms Industry
    Sporting gun advocacy group says recreational weapons are economic drivers.
    We should be and need to be political drivers too
    Money doesn't buy happiness but in our society it buys freedom and with freedom comes happiness for most...Dont try to obtain money for stuff obtain money so your no longer a slave to work...

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    My wife thinks I spend 4.8 Billion on guns and ammo. In reality, it’s really only like 2 Billion.
    Hahaha! Don't let her find out how much fun shooting really is. It'll double your budget!

Control the words and you control the narrative....
    “Progressivism is the basterd child of Marxism”
    #FLUSHTHETURD
    #BANBILLBLAIR
    REGISTERED FIREARMS BELONG TO THE GOVERNMENT.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    It sounds to me like there is an opportunity here.

Trudeau said screwing around with the rule of law was OK because of the greater good: saving jobs. We all know that was horsesh!t but who cares. Lets make it very public that this is about saving jobs JUST LIKE PM TRUDEAU DID TO SAVE SNC LAVALIN JOBS!!!

8.6 billion and 48000 jobs is huge 5 times more than SNC-Lavalin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    They are determined to close down the oil and gas sector. Thats 30% of a something like 1.9 trillion national annual economy.

48k jobs, and in a province they cant remember. They wont even consider it. Just plug a problem into their ideology......mmmm bad guns.....bad oil.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Government doesn't care. You know why? Because IF I (and everyone else for that matter) couldn't spend the money I (we)spend on firearms and related activities that money would just get spent on something else. That money isn't going to magically disappear from the economy and the government knows it. They'll still get their share and they don't care if it comes from different sources, actually I think they'd prefer it did.

They don't care about the jobs lost either as it's just a matter of time and the money being spent elsewhere by the consumers will create new jobs in the areas where the money is getting spent.
    Really? I spent a small fortune on guns and related stuff (new safe, cleaning supplies, gunsmithign tools, ammo) over the last year. There's nothing else, at least not that would benefit Canada's economy, that I would have spent that money on. I MAY have gone on an extra overseas vacation or invested it, but I wouldn't have just turned around and pissed away the money on something else.

I don't think it's a given that people just transfer their gun money to something else.

That said, I do agree that the government won't care. The idea that the government cares about anyone as individuals is a ridiculous proposition, especially in a statist country like Canada. Canadians are so damned short-sighted. I get that guns aren't popular but the progressives in both the US and here are waging a full-out assault on Western civilization including: Due process, religious liberty, the ability to educate your own children the way you see fit, your right to have a means of defending your family, your right to free expression and on and on.
    Member of CSSA, NFA, CFFR and OFAH

That dolt Trudeau doesn’t care about anything he’s too stupid to know how to give a #### I hope he goes down to defeat today

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    There are about 1 million Canadians who care about the arguable difference between weapon and firearm. Everyone of them has an Rpal. No one else in the country knows any difference, and wouldn't care anymore if they did. All guns are weapons, even if we convince them to call them guns, firearms or hunting tools. Nothing will change the way they think of our scary weapons, and nothing will stop them from wanting us to not have them.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast