Thread: NOT a happy camper....

NOT a happy camper....

So I ordered 3 things I was interested in because I HATE paying for Canada Post charges for one item...The item I was MOST interested in was a used "VORTEX STRIKEFIRE 2" I have a strikefire 1 and have been pretty happy with it....I must say the package came super quick (A thumbs up) and 2 of the 3 items were what the claimed to be....my "Strikefire 2" turns out to be one of those cheapo aimpoint knockoffs worth like 40 bucks.....I guess I could understand if it was a counterfeit and said vortex on it or something but there are zero markings on it anywhere....does it sorta kinda almost look like a vortex well I guess it sorta does from maybe 30 feet away but come on guys this is some crappy....now I gotta sent the friggin thing back for a refund and travel the 80km round trip to the post office to send it back...what a friggin PITA...what gets my goat is the two items I did get were kinda after thoughts since I was already getting the strikefire...Canada Post wins again...

Vortex STRIKEFIRE II

$150.00
    Out of stock

Additional Information

Accessory Category
    Scopes & Mounts
    Item No
    Make
    Vortex
    Model
    STRIKEFIRE II
    Catalog No

UPC

Condition
    Very Good
    Detail
    BLACK GLOSS WITH LASER ATTACHMENT AND MOUNT
    Sold
    This item is currently out of stock.

RANT OFF
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

Bummer, OP - I feel your pain having been the recipient of counterfeit optics before as well, although never from a dealer. You would expect them to exercise a higher level of scrutiny to what they buy and subsequently sell!!
    Mark C