Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heckler and Koch SFP9-SF 9mm

Why are there 4.2", 4.25" and 4.5" version advertised at different dealers. All appear to be the same barrel length. Why so much inconsistency? I've taken screen shots and overlayed them... no difference. So, are the dealers just confused with barrel length, or is there 3 different models?
    ~ShooterPHD

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterPHD View Post
    Why are there 4.2", 4.25" and 4.5" version advertised at different dealers. All appear to be the same barrel length. Why so much inconsistency? I've taken screen shots and overlayed them... no difference. So, are the dealers just confused with barrel length, or is there 3 different models?
    They are probably just using the wrong pictures.

It would be like how Glocks and compact Sigs enter Canada - they shorten fullsize barrels at different locations to meet Canadian laws but nobody's given the 4.17" actual number to work with.

Like some Glock 19 show up with a fugly 4.25" sticking out the end, but the Canadian minimum legal length 4.17" actually looks a lot better. Or the SIG M11-A1 - only a handful of them made it with the shorter barrel before some moron decided 4.25 was the way to go, then they got cancelled and they only shipped up with stupid threaded barrels, and then the whole platform got discontinued up here.

My favourite part will be to see how much N.S. "updates" the MSRP to next time they bring these in...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234