Thread: Great Customer Service.

Great Customer Service.

Just wanted to acknowledge the excellent customer service I received from Dante Sports. I recently purchased a new Beretta M9A1 Compact INOX from them and upon inspection I noticed there were some finish issues to the frame. I got in contact with a gentleman named Aldo who was excellent to deal with. My options were to have the pistol discounted or have it exchanged for a new one. I chose to have it exchanged. I recieved a return mail shipping label the same day I spoke with him and had the defective pistol shipped back to them. Today I just received my new pistol which is flawless and on top of that they were nice enough to throw in a free Beretta shirt . This is the second pistol I've purchased from this dealer with great service. I appreciate it when dealers stand behind the products they sell.

Thanks again

Scott

+1

Just got off the phone with Aldo myself and he was excellent to deal with, so much so that I'm compelled to take the time to spread a positive review! The owner also phoned me directly to address some questions I had on one of their 1911s that Aldo did not know; he was super personable and it felt more like a conversation with an old colleague than retail business owner. This is really service that's rarely seen these days, and I really respect that of everyone I spoke with at Dante today. Alas, its over to the provincial CFOs now... but Dante's definitely won a new and most certainly to be repeat customer today!!

Merci beaucoup Dante!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead