Thread: For new residents, how to get proofs of good conduct

For new residents, how to get proofs of good conduct

Hey guys, I'd like to apply for a Pal with less than 5 years of residency. As far as I know, my home country would only provide a document in the official language so my question is, Do they accept the translated docs? Could the document be the one used for immigration stating I have no criminal record or anything?
    Would that so much trouble to do know that my alternative would be wait until I complete 5 years in CAN?
    Also, what this letter would have to mention if not that I haven't been sentenced to anything?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmmb View Post
    Hey guys, I'd like to apply for a Pal with less than 5 years of residency. As far as I know, my home country would only provide a document in the official language so my question is, Do they accept the translated docs? Could the document be the one used for immigration stating I have no criminal record or anything?
    Would that so much trouble to do know that my alternative would be wait until I complete 5 years in CAN?
    Also, what this letter would have to mention if not that I haven't been sentenced to anything?
    Thanks
    I used the document that I used for immigration purposes and it was accepted

Delete
    Last edited by Necro Monger; 12-05-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    CCFR CSSA NFA member because we really need them all

CGN Regular
    Call the CFO for your province.
    For BC, you can submit a copy of COPR (that piece of paper that you landed with) instead of a Police Clearance Cert from your home country.