AR-10 SBR quest

jw8

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hello.
I started a thread in the main battle rifle section. I'm looking for an ar10 sbr 12-14 inch barrel.

is there anything I can source from you? I can piece it together, I don't want to break the bank.
thank you in advance.
J

thank you sir.
the pof 01391 is intriguing, and right up my alley. please tell me that is cad.

I saw a spikes lower on one of your sights, it had the skull at the magwell, is that available up here?

thank you again.

IRG prices are always USD

AR 308 rifles aren’t compatible like AR15 are. The POF you listed is very unique. Another smaller frame AR308 that is more cost effective is the DPMS Gii . Basically a civilian Remington R10. The rest are large frame AR 308 rifles.

I understand. the pof revolution is in a class of its own, considering its dimensions are similar to the ar15, but you are paying for that uniqueness.
thanks for your help.
I just wish I could find a short barrel ar10, its like finding teeth in a chicken...so it seems.

too bad about that spikes lower, that is one trick lower. I'd probably be about due for retirement before the powers that be approved it for import. pity.

Not an AR 10

But look at Rob arms XCR m

I understand. the pof revolution is in a class of its own, considering its dimensions are similar to the ar15, but you are paying for that uniqueness.
thanks for your help.
I just wish I could find a short barrel ar10, its like finding teeth in a chicken...so it seems.

too bad about that spikes lower, that is one trick lower. I'd probably be about due for retirement before the powers that be approved it for import. pity.

THIS?
97749.jpg

https://www.irunguns.com/rifles/semi-automatic-rifles/armalite-ar10-3-gun-semi-automatic-ar-762x51-135-black-mba-1-1-25rd-pmag-110-25rd-12-keymod-handguard-1913-rail-timney-trigger-ar103gn13

Back
Top Bottom