CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 8.5 inch Grizzly Magfed

  1. #1
    Newbie Studer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Edmonton area
    Posts
    12

    Question 8.5 inch Grizzly Magfed

    Are they ever coming back?
    This fkn guy

  2. #2
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    kitchen table in Albertastan
    Posts
    5,724
    Canada Ammo has been real quite around this site lately, but I believe there won't be more coming in. I've been thinking of selling my 12.5 mag fed lately.
    I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    CCFR, IPSC. Previously proud Canadian.

  3. #3
    Newbie Studer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Edmonton area
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    Canada Ammo has been real quite around this site lately, but I believe there won't be more coming in. I've been thinking of selling my 12.5 mag fed lately.
    That's unfortunate. I see a couple 12-12.5's for sale here and there but I don't see the 8.5. I'd buy a magfed one right away if they were back in stock.

    I keep wanting to settle and buy a 12" but then I think to myself that an 8.5" would come up for sale right after I get a 12" lol
    This fkn guy

  4. #4
    CGN Regular Jest4phun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Studer View Post
    That's unfortunate. I see a couple 12-12.5's for sale here and there but I don't see the 8.5. I'd buy a magfed one right away if they were back in stock.

    I keep wanting to settle and buy a 12" but then I think to myself that an 8.5" would come up for sale right after I get a 12" lol
    I asked a few times before and was told one last shipment fall of 2019 with a markup but seeing as they’ve been pretty quite and none have been added to the site I’m inclined to believe they’ve hit the end of the barrel on Chinese cheap goods seeing as their mainly Turkish stuff now.

  5. #5
    CGN Regular Jest4phun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    513
    I’d wait a bit longer see if any show as we’re getting into fall but if all else fails you can always try Dlask but in the exchange rate it’d be 2-3 grizzly mag or tube fed for a single Dlask mag or tube fed but ya lose the hassle for any parts or fitting issues.



    I always find it kind of odd sometimes since Canada ammo over the years have brought in hundreds of them 8.5 but you rarely see them anywhere I see a lot of the other lengths, but off the top of my head the only grizzly 8.5 I can think of for sale are from Lockhart but last I checked they ate the last of their stock to make the ubs-12 which they almost out of too.
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 09-03-2019 at 01:50 AM.

  6. #6
    Member ripper2812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Rocking the Ridge
    Posts
    44
    I’ve messaged them about the 8.5” as well. Never got a response. Would buy one right now if they were available.

  7. #7
    Newbie Studer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Edmonton area
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    I’d wait a bit longer see if any show as we’re getting into fall but if all else fails you can always try Dlask but in the exchange rate it’d be 2-3 grizzly mag or tube fed for a single Dlask mag or tube fed but ya lose the hassle for any parts or fitting issues.
    Yeah I see the dlask are like $1k which seems crazy for an 870 pump. I also don't think there's an 8.5" magfed dlask? At least I don't know of one
    This fkn guy

  8. #8
    Newbie Studer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Edmonton area
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ripper2812 View Post
    I’ve messaged them about the 8.5” as well. Never got a response. Would buy one right now if they were available.
    Yeah same. I'm sure even if they were priced at 500 to 550 they would sell out quick
    This fkn guy

  9. #9
    CGN Regular Jest4phun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Studer View Post
    Yeah I see the dlask are like $1k which seems crazy for an 870 pump. I also don't think there's an 8.5" magfed dlask? At least I don't know of one
    If you ever consider the route which I’ll admit is steep no doubt about it I’ll leave it to you if ya want to check out their site and see what you could get over it but they did make a few mag fed off the dm models but I think their more of you have to call them to see.

  10. #10
    Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    19,488
    We are hoping to have some in the new year if things in HK calm down.
    I am not currently accepting PM's. Please use email or SKYPE at left.
    CanadaAmmo.com - Sign up for our email newsletter.
    Try our new site: CanadaShoots.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •