Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8.5 inch Grizzly Magfed

Question 8.5 inch Grizzly Magfed

Are they ever coming back?
    This is my forum snigatoar.
    CCFR, CHAS Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Canada Ammo has been real quite around this site lately, but I believe there won't be more coming in. I've been thinking of selling my 12.5 mag fed lately.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    Canada Ammo has been real quite around this site lately, but I believe there won't be more coming in. I've been thinking of selling my 12.5 mag fed lately.
    That's unfortunate. I see a couple 12-12.5's for sale here and there but I don't see the 8.5. I'd buy a magfed one right away if they were back in stock.

I keep wanting to settle and buy a 12" but then I think to myself that an 8.5" would come up for sale right after I get a 12" lol
    CCFR, CHAS Member

Quote Originally Posted by Studer View Post
    That's unfortunate. I see a couple 12-12.5's for sale here and there but I don't see the 8.5. I'd buy a magfed one right away if they were back in stock.

I keep wanting to settle and buy a 12" but then I think to myself that an 8.5" would come up for sale right after I get a 12" lol
    I asked a few times before and was told one last shipment fall of 2019 with a markup but seeing as they’ve been pretty quite and none have been added to the site I’m inclined to believe they’ve hit the end of the barrel on Chinese cheap goods seeing as their mainly Turkish stuff now.

I’d wait a bit longer see if any show as we’re getting into fall but if all else fails you can always try Dlask but in the exchange rate it’d be 2-3 grizzly mag or tube fed for a single Dlask mag or tube fed but ya lose the hassle for any parts or fitting issues.

I always find it kind of odd sometimes since Canada ammo over the years have brought in hundreds of them 8.5 but you rarely see them anywhere I see a lot of the other lengths, but off the top of my head the only grizzly 8.5 I can think of for sale are from Lockhart but last I checked they ate the last of their stock to make the ubs-12 which they almost out of too.
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 09-03-2019 at 01:50 AM.

I’ve messaged them about the 8.5” as well. Never got a response. Would buy one right now if they were available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    I’d wait a bit longer see if any show as we’re getting into fall but if all else fails you can always try Dlask but in the exchange rate it’d be 2-3 grizzly mag or tube fed for a single Dlask mag or tube fed but ya lose the hassle for any parts or fitting issues.
    Yeah I see the dlask are like $1k which seems crazy for an 870 pump. I also don't think there's an 8.5" magfed dlask? At least I don't know of one
    CCFR, CHAS Member

Quote Originally Posted by ripper2812 View Post
    I’ve messaged them about the 8.5” as well. Never got a response. Would buy one right now if they were available.
    Yeah same. I'm sure even if they were priced at 500 to 550 they would sell out quick
    CCFR, CHAS Member

Quote Originally Posted by Studer View Post
    Yeah I see the dlask are like $1k which seems crazy for an 870 pump. I also don't think there's an 8.5" magfed dlask? At least I don't know of one
    If you ever consider the route which I’ll admit is steep no doubt about it I’ll leave it to you if ya want to check out their site and see what you could get over it but they did make a few mag fed off the dm models but I think their more of you have to call them to see.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    We are hoping to have some in the new year if things in HK calm down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast