Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Marstar is Back

Quote Originally Posted by josh1976 View Post
    Good luck, but yes, us guys who've been around here a long time won't forget John's berating of the very people he scammed using this forum. A real peice of work. Its sad to hear you've maintained any business relationship with him whatsoever.
    Maybe it has to do with the full-auto license. I've dealt with them several times without incident.

Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    I'm of the personal belief that you shouldn't deny someone the chance to redeem themselves, especially when guilt by association is a such a low standard for judgment.

Thank you everyone for your posts,
    Payam
    You are willingly doing business with a person who has a long track record of dishonesty and the cherry on top is him selling dangerous firearms that may injure or kill the users just to make quick profit.

Disapproving his continued involvement in the company means we are demonstrating a low standard of judgement?

You are making it very hard to believe anything at Marstar has changed, the rotten core remains active.

I have bought from Marstar. No problems. However, I had not heard of the T2 issue until this thread. I have only had my pal a couple years. Seems like the new guy is trying to start fresh. I'll keep buying from them when they have what I want at a good price. I do understand the people who feel wronged have a right to vent. I know I would. Good luck Marstar, you might need it.
    Words tell people who you want to be. Actions show who you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    You are willingly doing business with a person who has a long track record of dishonesty and the cherry on top is him selling dangerous firearms that may injure or kill the users just to make quick profit.

Disapproving his continued involvement in the company means we are demonstrating a low standard of judgement?

You are making it very hard to believe anything at Marstar has changed, the rotten core remains active.
    We're misunderstanding eachother here.
    I was talking about the employees specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Pity on the trench guns, but the 1897 riot is still a good product, and more useful with the chokes.
    Being still very new to the circuit I'm reading this thread with great interest and without any preconceptions of Marstar. I really do appreciate being able to read all of the candid discussion from the new owners, the critical long-time CGN members, and from those who have pledged their ongoing support.

The M-97 is definitely at the top of my wish list and hope to place my order closer to Thanksgiving. I'm also very happy to have this opportunity and look forward to doing continued business with Marstar.

Will get signed up to the Marstar newsletter asap..

We're misunderstanding eachother here.
    I was talking about the employees specifically.
    Whoever runs Marstar now made them guilty by association by allowing John to be involved at all.

Johns items are still for sale and those new employees are involved in helping him profit from the company.

Now for this part......

Grove, you're entirely free to make up your own mind, and I don't blame you if your doubtful. However I'd ask you to consider the following;
    1) John has been in this industry a long time, is of retirement age, and had no problem telling people what he thought.
    Explain to us how that is supposed to be a positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    Definitely. If they would just shut up...
    What if they haven't...!!!

I understand all bitterness from people who had bad experience with them in the past but it changes nothing for me at this point.
    Marstar has some cool stuff, I bought from them few times this year no problem - so I’ll take my chances, its your personal choice anyway.
    And it’s great they are back here now - maybe we can get some better deals and updates about new stuff they have in stock.
    Stay positive ppl.
    Cheers,
    CCFR CSSA

Welcome back! Hopefully people will let the past be the past
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Welcome back!