Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Marstar is Back

Not sure why Marstar was not rebranded to actually start with a clean slate.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm123 View Post
    I always found Johns comments entertaining.
    Now see, as a fellow mimicker of old Johnone, I know you typed that in all caps, but the system automatically talked your text down from the ledge and displayed it as above. But somehow John always managed to bypass the system and get his PATENTED CGN VOICE to properly display lol. I miss his threads for the popcorns value.

Welcome back marstar. I’ve been doing business with you guys since I first heard about the transition. I’ve got a few more things to grab from you this month as well.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Been buying from Marstar since the early 90s. Always been a positive experience. Looking forward to the new younger owners taking this company into the modern era.

What would be really cool is if they could show off all their rare milsurps, the prohibs and the full autos, at some kind of open house. I got the chance to see a small portion of the shop when I picked up some ammo - would love to see more!
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

Marstar continued it’s business for years without CGN and I am sure they could do well without if they have chosen to do so. I do not care about what happen with the T2. Each time I purchased from Marstar it was without trouble. Service and price are great. Got two guns this year and the transactions were flawless.

In my book to be on CGN for a dealer - is to open a can of worm and exposing the company to all the cry baby that cannot take the phone and fix any issue that might arise. It kill me to read review of dealer transaction - from it went well to it took too much time or issue posted without even trying to reach the dealer by other mean than an email. That kind of post show up almost every week and all dealer seem to pass trough that bashing posting at one time or another.

I wish Marstar all the best on CGN ..you guy are great to deal with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Bought a Pedersoli Enfield 1853 off Marstar a few months ago and every thing went very smooth

Looking forward to the new direction the new crew is going.

Boy, for a bunch of people that routinely mock snowflakes, some of you sure do sound like them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    over the years marstar brought in hard to find guns that no one else could and i managed to snagged one. keep on bringing them in.

Sochi, Unexpected, OnnO, Milanczar, Davesnotheree, Maximcan, Trebor, Vigilant, Miscou kid, fiddler, Mr. Bean, Johny West, Curtton, sledge, Dsiwy, Thank you for your support.

Klaus, I don't blame you in the least. Thanks for taking the time to read the thread, please don't be shy to reach out if there's anything on your mind.

Josh, Thank you.

stripperclipper, I hope so, there's certainly a lot of work to do.

Hartley, Thanks for taking the time to read.

Boctok, Feel free to PM if you have any questions, We're here for you.

Umpire, The Takedown Lever we were waiting months to receive the parts gun for? Great to hear from you, Don't be a stranger!

Kdingman, our rates for calgary have been high lately, I have our shipping dept. looking into it to see whats going on. Two frontsights are very small though, I could ship that to you via stamp if you want to save even more. Call/pm/email me if you want to proceed 1-888-744-0066/payam@marstar.ca

cdm, kodiakjack, lol.

1ABNDT, Ha! I shared that around the office, well played sir.

Brasstacks, Thanks for the kind words and the support. I still have that website backed up, I may have to pull it back out for an April Fools...

Lee, The bigger issue is finding SVTs these days...

Gub, Interesting guess but incorrect.

Bros, 35 years is a long time, hell, I wasn't even around back then...

Saskdude, We had a conversation about it, and came to a consensus that we didn't want to hide behind a new name. Some people will never change their mind about Marstar, and they wouldn't change it even if we did rebrand and
    I don't blame them (thats their right). Besides, the military in me prefers being straight-up about the changes.

Janeau, thank you for the continued support.

neoconfection, Thanks.

Curtton, Thanks! We're always looking out for new (old) products.

CAN YOU BRING IN THE TROY "GEN 2" PAR'S AND THE SAR'S?

The new Gen 2 Par's are quite nice and the folding stock looks great. I'd be interested.

Cheers.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    If not for John having knowingly sold grossly unsafe rifles and still being involved I’d be fully behind this.