Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Marstar is Back

Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    Are your children responsible while they are riding with you when you speed on the highway and get a ticket...???
    Definitely. If they would just shut up...

Now that you mention it, prior to my purchase at Marstar I heard all the anger from many on CGN. So I listened and took it into account as I respect in what had happened to some. That being said, when I contacted Marstar for the first time and openly asked them about what had happened in the past the "management/employees" were honest and forthwith about what happened and never once shifted the blame or narrative. With that in mind I respected there honesty and truthfulness and made my purchase and will continue to do so, if you still have issues that's on you, but at least try to refrain from living in the past. I have no direct affiliation with MarstarJust my .02

Thanks again CGN!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Okay kids. Give it a break!! The new owners service etc will tell it all . FFS give them a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Pass for now... trust is hard to earn and even easier to lose.

On one hand it is disconcerting that you have kept the same name of a company who’s name is not well looked upon. Moreover the main character of that fiasco is still involved in the company. At least you are making an attempt to be above board by keeping the name; not simply opening up a new company with a different one and not telling anyone.

Time will tell.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    I personally had good dealing with Marstar 4 or 5 years back when I ordered stuff from them, no complaints from those days.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Any dealings that I have had with marstar I've always been good. Perhaps I was fortunate, but I will definitely give them an opportunity if there's anything they have that interest me in the future. Welcome back.

Always good to have more options. Been a customer there many times and never had a complaint. Welcome back with a new start!
    I will miss he entertaining replies that John would supply now and then. Made for good theatre. He did a lot of good for us as a community in years gone by, best of luck to all

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Maybe Johnone can be a guest on CGN .. just to get things rolling again
    I think he tore a strip off most people???
    the BOLD typing was a nice touch..LOL..

ht tp://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pqgil

just funning...no offense
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Taking a look...

If your looking for a project. We need rifles chambered in 8mm Swedish that you have in stock under surplus ammo.