Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Marstar is Back

Best of luck to you guys. Marstar has a history of excellent prices, cool imports, and unfortunately poor customer service. Anyone who was a regular on CGN back in the day will know there was more than just one incident of questionable descriptions under the Marstar banner.

I purchased my first rifle from you guys and remember the days when Marstar was one of the biggest suppliers in my circles. I would be happy to see you succeed. One good way to demonstrate to everyone that customer service is different from before is to engage your customer base with some sale prices on products they can't refuse. Then when you hook them by their greed (I can't say no to a good sale), you deliver the products in world class fashion and support any followups.

After one or two big sales, you'll have that following back up and the past will be just that.

I've purchased acouple firearms from you in the passed and one recently since its been taken over. Had an issue with it, sent off an email and I got a response by email and a phone cal the next day and had a replacement part sent out the same day, can't complain from my personal experience.

Please bring in some reasonably priced KCI drum mags! also if you can get your hands on drum mags for the vz 58 that would be great aswell.

CGN frequent flyer
    Never had a problem in several orders with Marstar. Great products, reliable service. Welcome back and best of luck!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    $250 cases of 7.62x39 corrosive would go a long way as an apology...just saying
    Trust is earned & not bought
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Respect is earned and not Given..
    But there is a point where we can forgive if the right sale comes along..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Trust is earned & not bought
    Please refer to post 8

welcome back
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I’ve never had issue with the company. If you still have the same warranty (which I have used to satisfaction), I’ll be content.

Pity on the trench guns, but the 1897 riot is still a good product, and more useful with the chokes.

Keep the mecgar mags coming too
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    I miss John's cranky retorts.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1977 View Post
    Please refer to post 8
    Bahahaha - callback
    "No matter where you go - there you are"