Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You Getting Excited For TACCOM!

See you all there. Will be there for 2 of 3 days :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hatman1793 View Post
    Toronto's international airport named after some supercilious Liberal politician is a NATIONAL disgrace. Horrible. Truly!

Unfortunately a show like this has to be held in John Tory's town. A worthless liberal hack, gun grabber & appeaser Tory is the worst mayor Toronto has endured. That said, i am reluctantly going....
    TACCOM is in Mississauga! 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON Don't get it twisted.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

EBusiness Member Army Issue Surplus Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    TACCOM is in Mississauga! 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON Don't get it twisted.
    That's Right it's Mississauga!

We have our own Liberal Mayor!

TACCOM Canada is at The International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario

Click Here For Details!!!

Just curious, what's the deal with handling the display firearms? I remember reading an article over a month ago that said it's restricted to R/PAL holders only, but don't see anything mentioned on the official website. Is this still the case?

I've passed the safety courses but am still waiting on the application process. Considering attending, but it would be a shame to only be able to look and not touch.

If I can go to a range and shoot without needing a license I find it a bit odd that I'd need one to look at locked, unloaded display models.

EDIT:

07/09/19:
    Just got back from the show, what an awesome event! Was able to handle anything and everything I wanted to, vendors were happy to answer all of my newbie questions! Plus got a bunch of catalogs and magazines to read through, which should make the wait for my license go by a bit faster!
    Last edited by nmycon; 09-07-2019 at 04:06 PM.

I seriously can't wait for this show.Been stashing money away for a couple of months now.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hatman1793 View Post
    Tory is the worst mayor Toronto has endured....
    I would probably disagree … not by much, but that title belongs to Miller … let him turn as a high speed fan, while still alive and when dead, forever ...

Woot!

Not excited because it's on the other end of the country. Hurry up and release the Tavor 7 already

CGN Regular
    Many thanks to the organizers. I went by yesterday. Had a great time and got some good deals on a few items I was looking for!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast