CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colt King Cobra Target Pre-Order

Quote Originally Posted by platnumbob View Post
    Interesting....is colt going to bring back the python as well?
    I hope they don’t.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by platnumbob View Post
    Interesting....is colt going to bring back the python as well?
    It would kill the value of all Pythons.
    No coalition in New Hampshire… Yep…. Pass me the drum mag.

I'd lay money down they have a python in the works, why wouldn't they ??, would easily outsell the King Cobra. They probably did the King Cobra Target first because they already have different versions of it already available. 'testing the waters' Once they get the 'processes' of todays manufacturing perfect they can unleash the Python and have no issues with function and reliability. MY 2 cents worth anyway. I'd do a preorder for a Python ! lol
    Last edited by aragorn1; 09-06-2019 at 12:46 PM.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NeonGreen's Avatar
    the lines of colt DA revolvers are so sexy
    “No man escapes when freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails; and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

food for though for some of the members on here...

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    I'd lay money down they have a python in the works, why wouldn't they ??, would easily outsell the King Cobra. They probably did the King Cobra Target first because they already have different versions of it already available. 'testing the waters' Once they get the 'processes' of todays manufacturing perfect they can unleash the Python and have no issues with function and reliability. MY 2 cents worth anyway. I'd do a preorder for a Python ! lol
    That would be my view as well. As if Colt cares if the value of the old pythons drop - they sold those years ago and no more profits are to be made. Would be great to see the mighty python return at a more affordable price that would allow me to actually shoot one without guilt.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    If so, i will preorder a Python and a Anaconda.

They’ll bring back the Anaconda before the Python. The lockwork in the Anaconda is more in line with modern assembly and manufacturing. They’re not much different than the current production King Cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    They’ll bring back the Anaconda before the Python. The lockwork in the Anaconda is more in line with modern assembly and manufacturing. They’re not much different than the current production King Cobra.
    I will take them in any order.

Please email scott@bullseyelondon.com if you would like to get on the waiting list.
    E-Mail Us Directly: sales@bullseyelondon.com

Follow us on Twitter @BullseyeLondon
    Follow us on Instagram BullseyeLondon
    Like us on Facebook BullseyeLondon

www.BullseyeLondon.com

Please sign up for our sales/deals newsletter on our home page.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123