Thread: Lee Enfield

Lee Enfield

I'm curious about the Lee Enfield No 1 Mk3 complete wood set. I don't see what type of wood it is, grade, or anything to describe it. Do you have any more info on it? It's listed for $425.00

Hey All in fun,
    The wood is walnut, its in new condition, and was recently manufactured. We're dealing with a new shop thats producing these. The No.1 Mk.3 wood was part of a test batch we ordered to verify quality prior to placing a larger order, we're currently waiting on production of the No.4 Mk.1.

The wood is raw, so you will need to finish it to your liking.

We dressed up a Mk.3 in the new wood, and you can see pictures of that firearm on the listing here: https://marstar.ca/product/lee-enfie...lete-wood-set/

Best regards,
    Payam

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    They look good but could ya get the wood colors to match up better ? All the same shade/ grain that would be awsome ! Mix match might be the original way but the uniform look would be way better ( for me any ways !)
    Happy to hear " under new management" turnig the page in a old book isn't allways easy .

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    They look good but could ya get the wood colors to match up better ? All the same shade/ grain that would be awsome ! Mix match might be the original way but the uniform look would be way better ( for me any ways !)
    Happy to hear " under new management" turnig the page in a old book isn't allways easy .
    I first thought this was a bit silly, but now that I think about it, having a rifle with the grain all going the same direction would be pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    Hey Buzz,
    We can certainly make an effort to accommodate here. If you do place an order, please include a note in your comment and I'll make sure its taken care of. If (by some chance) we don't have matching wood, then I'll be sure to contact you to get your input on how you want to proceed.

Best regards,
    Payam

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Thanks ! I am still on the Search for my next project . Now knowing that a stock set that is matched is a possibly opens up a hole new possible candidates .

Anytime Buzz.
    Payam