Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $400 OFF Mossberg 590M w Ghost Ring $479.99

I had the same idea. Some users reported that leaving the mags loaded led to shells being deformed, causing feeding issues.

CGN Regular
    Makes you wonder how long and how many shells though. I couldn't see having say 5-6 shells loaded in a 10 round mag for a few hours being a huge deal. Or even 2-3 for home defense for a longer period if you cycle out the shells every so often. But after reading a bit it only seems to be the first shell because of the feed lips so you could always throw a dummy round in the top and double pump before firing.
    Last edited by TA0502; 09-09-2019 at 10:41 AM.

CGN Regular
    I got mine yesterday. Three days from order by Canada Post! That was super quick. It was like they dropped it off at my local post office! Thanks for the quick delivery.

It looks good and even has that new smell. Everything seems to work fine but haven't played too heavily with it yet. I am sure it works perfect as I already have a Mossberg 500 that always works.

It is like Christmas came early for me! Thanks once again for the prompt service.

Peter

Just got mine today. Looks great, really like the ghost sights and these mags seem to be well built and beefy.

Taking it out tomorrow to have some fun

Expired Business Member
    4131 Highway 35/115 Orono, Ontario, L0B1M0
    BTT - We still have a few available!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123