Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taccom

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    its weird, i wear socks in the house, everyone i know wears socks in the house, yet on tv people always seem to wear shoes while walking around in their house or apartment, seeing Jerry with his dirty socks up on the table just feels weird, like i know that's reality my feet are on the coffee table as i type this, but seeing it on tv when everyone goes everywhere in shoes is just odd

opps, gun forum, sorry

guns guns guns guns guns guns guns! there that ought to cover it!
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

CGN Regular
    It was great to meet the boys at TACCOM yesterday. I had a good chat with Dustin (who is a true gentleman), and it only furthered my opinion of what a class act ARTS is. Also got to handle one of the MS receiver sets which was awesome, as well as Dustin's personal 3-gun build which is a real beauty, with a BSF barrel and matching carbon fibre handguard. I can't wait to build my own now!

So what's the new project?
    "My biggest fear in life is if I should suddenly die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 08:39 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEBRUSK519 View Post
    So what's the new project?
    I am surprised they have not posted anything about it apart from a teaser comment.
    I couldn't bear waiting so asked yesterday.
    They are making a limited edition run of Modern Sporter rifles (complete rifles not just the receiver sets) for the CCFR. They are a very close reproduction of the M16A3
    Rick said they had 2 down at TACCOM.
    Hoping someone posts a photo of 1.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Sorry guys! Haven't had a chance to even breathe at TACCOM! This place is packed!!!

We are pleased to release 6 new models/builds of complete rifles on modern sporters, pics to follow when we get back to Calgary since I can't seem to make them work here.

Biggest of these is our MS18A3 CCFR LIMITED EDITION, which retails for $2,600.00, and for EVERY rifle sold we will donate $200.00 to the CCFR to keep fighting the good fight!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar

Can't get the link to work
    https://www.snapagogo.com/image/cBzGzP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 08:39 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Just saw it in person, it's a beauty!
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Slick side or FA?
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast