Taccom

no-one special

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know you guys are at Taccom. Are you planning on posting any photos or comments?
Would like to have gone just too much on the go.
Anything you can share would be great.

I have asked the guys to take photos and keep us in the loop so hopefully they will find the time. Posting from a phone could be interesting however.

The big thing for us at TACCOM is the announcement today of our newest project. Stand by for details.

The big thing for us at TACCOM is the announcement today of our newest project. Stand by for details.

giphy.webp

So when is the first production run of the new product available? When is the 2nd run going to be done? Who's on first?

its weird, i wear socks in the house, everyone i know wears socks in the house, yet on tv people always seem to wear shoes while walking around in their house or apartment, seeing Jerry with his dirty socks up on the table just feels weird, like i know that's reality my feet are on the coffee table as i type this, but seeing it on tv when everyone goes everywhere in shoes is just odd

opps, gun forum, sorry

guns guns guns guns guns guns guns! there that ought to cover it!

It was great to meet the boys at TACCOM yesterday. I had a good chat with Dustin (who is a true gentleman), and it only furthered my opinion of what a class act ARTS is. Also got to handle one of the MS receiver sets which was awesome, as well as Dustin's personal 3-gun build which is a real beauty, with a BSF barrel and matching carbon fibre handguard. I can't wait to build my own now!

So what's the new project?

I am surprised they have not posted anything about it apart from a teaser comment.
I couldn't bear waiting so asked yesterday.
They are making a limited edition run of Modern Sporter rifles (complete rifles not just the receiver sets) for the CCFR. They are a very close reproduction of the M16A3
Rick said they had 2 down at TACCOM.
Hoping someone posts a photo of 1.

Sorry guys! Haven't had a chance to even breathe at TACCOM! This place is packed!!!

We are pleased to release 6 new models/builds of complete rifles on modern sporters, pics to follow when we get back to Calgary since I can't seem to make them work here.

Biggest of these is our MS18A3 CCFR LIMITED EDITION, which retails for $2,600.00, and for EVERY rifle sold we will donate $200.00 to the CCFR to keep fighting the good fight!

Back
Top Bottom