Thread: Nordic Marksman-Great experience!!

Nordic Marksman-Great experience!!

I thought I should report my Very positive experience with Nordic Marksman here.
    I’m tired of the internet and the negativity that overrides the good news. Unfortunately, sometimes it's often only the pissed off people who tend to be vocal.

In this day and age, individual service for the little guys like us is sometimes overlooked because of understaffing and that we are such a small "necessary evil" and sometimes a general pain in the a$$ to look after. Living the last 30 years in the retail service industry, I can completely understand this. It's not so easy looking after delicate situations when you know that the customer already has his trigger finger on the mouse just waiting to report a bad experience to the world - many times not even completely true...

It’s not often when value surpasses price. However, this was my experience.
    These fine folks at Nordic made my experience completely enjoyable, relaxed, and quite frankly exciting… even though I am thousands of miles away, I did not feel nervous and I just knew that I would be taken care of.
    I want to thank Brad and Cathy for going above and beyond the call of duty…
    I will do business with Nordic Marksman in the future and I will continue to tell everyone about their great professionalism and service!
    Keith W
    Last edited by SQUAREHEAD1; 09-06-2019 at 07:42 PM. Reason: spelling ;-)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUAREHEAD1 View Post
    I thought I should report my Very positive experience with Nordic Marksman here.
    I’m tired of the internet and the negativity that overrides the good news. Unfortunately, sometimes it's often only the pissed off people who tend to be vocal.

In this day and age, individual service for the little guys like us is sometimes overlooked because of understaffing and that we are such a small "necessary evil" and sometimes a general pain in the a$$ to look after. Living the last 30 years in the retail service industry, I can completely understand this. It's not so easy looking after delicate situations when you know that the customer already has his trigger finger on the mouse just waiting to report a bad experience to the world - many times not even completely true...

It’s not often when value surpasses price. However, this was my experience.
    These fine folks at Nordic made my experience completely enjoyable, relaxed, and quite frankly exciting… even though I am thousands of miles away, I did not feel nervous and I just knew that I would be taken care of.
    I want to thank Brad and Cathy for going above and beyond the call of duty…
    I will do business with Nordic Marksman in the future and I will continue to tell everyone about their great professionalism and service!
    Keith W
    Yelp it --

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    They are definitely one of the best with a surprisingly diverse inventory. Great prices too.