Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16s are on their way!

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    That only works, If you don't publicly post photos about it, and talk about shooting it :P
    ...and how exactly are pictures from the past proof that I didn't sell it at any point since then?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    ...and how exactly are pictures from the past proof that I didn't sell it at any point since then?
    Some people think that after a ban, the RCMP will have the time and resources to visit not only every household with known registered firearms, but also comb the internet looking through pages upon pages of online forums for clues as to where suspected non restricted firearms may be. Grow some balls and don’t comply with BS legislation, that’s the only way we’ll prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    Because you are still talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Some people think that after a ban, the RCMP will have the time and resources to visit not only every household with known registered firearms, but also comb the internet looking through pages upon pages of online forums for clues as to where suspected non restricted firearms may be. Grow some balls and don’t comply with BS legislation, that’s the only way we’ll prevail.
    Am I saying I'm complying? No. I'm just saying that you shut up talking about it, if you really want this "I sold it" to work. I'm not your enemy , but this whole I sold it, mike from canmore, lost it in a boating accident, Is real old. And only works, if you shut up about it.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Am I saying I'm complying? No. I'm just saying that you shut up talking about it, if you really want this "I sold it" to work. I'm not your enemy , but this whole I sold it, mike from canmore, lost it in a boating accident, Is real old. And only works, if you shut up about it.
    You get nervous when you see a florist van parked in the neighbourhood?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    So, Blueline, any further word on the GSG 16? Imminent arrival? Still out there somewhere? Stuck in Customs? Anything?
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Happy one month anniversary of "The GSG-16s are on their way, and should be here very shorty". I ate some cake. It sucked.

Cheers
    Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    You get nervous when you see a florist van parked in the neighbourhood?
    My neighbours do. I named my WiFi network "surveillance unit 1".
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    My neighbours do. I named my WiFi network "surveillance unit 1".
    Haha.
    I names my Wi-Fi “RCMP Surveillance Van 1” haha.we get some epic comments when friends and babysitters look up our Wi-Fi.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugerman View Post
    So, Blueline, any further word on the GSG 16? Imminent arrival? Still out there somewhere? Stuck in Customs? Anything?
    They haven’t even been on CGN IN 30 days, likely not able to see your post. Maybe call them tomorrow?
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Regular
    Noob rage? I'm hardly a noob, nor am I raging. Just pointing out the huge flaw in the whole lost it in a boating accident, or sold it. First rule of fight club is, you don't talk about fight club.
    I was just talking about the thread in general.