Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16s are on their way!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Some people think that after a ban, the RCMP will have the time and resources to visit not only every household with known registered firearms, but also comb the internet looking through pages upon pages of online forums for clues as to where suspected non restricted firearms may be. Grow some balls and don’t comply with BS legislation, that’s the only way we’ll prevail.
    Amen!!

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Because you are still talking about it.

Am I saying I'm complying? No. I'm just saying that you shut up talking about it, if you really want this "I sold it" to work. I'm not your enemy , but this whole I sold it, mike from canmore, lost it in a boating accident, Is real old. And only works, if you shut up about it.
    Talking about something verbally or online(print) isn't proof of anything existing, having happened, or being done. People LIE all the time. Who says the entire CGN crowd isn't lying about their firearms? Maybe some CGN members have belt fed machine guns, or tanks tucked away in a barn somewhere? Discussing it is no more proof of anything than not discussing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamoli View Post
    Amen!!

Talking about something verbally or online(print) isn't proof of anything existing, having happened, or being done. People LIE all the time. Who says the entire CGN crowd isn't lying about their firearms? Maybe some CGN members have belt fed machine guns, or tanks tucked away in a barn somewhere? Discussing it is no more proof of anything than not discussing it.
    Guess they say don't listen to everything you read on the internet. Or use internet as legal advice.

If you really want to hide things. You literately don't talk about it.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Regular
    Are these still a thing? Beginning to doubt these will show up

Expired Business Member
    Great News!!! We are pleased to inform you that we will start shipping the orders as of tomorrow. The first three containers have arrived and will continue arriving at the rate of 1-2 containers per week. It's range time!
    Last edited by Blue Line Solutions; 10-07-2019 at 02:20 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Good News!!! We are pleased to inform you that we will start shipping the orders as of tomorrow. The first three containers have arrived and will continue arriving at the rate of 1-2 containers per week. It's range time!
    Told ya all it was just Gov workers working on Gov time!!!

Its like "Island time" without the sunscreen....
    The best time to buy a gun was 40 years ago, the second best time is today.

Awesome can't wait to do some plinking with the 110 round drum��

Super GunNutz
    It’s finally happening! They’re here!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Subullmatt View Post
    It’s finally happening! They’re here!
    He's right you know.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Great News!!! We are pleased to inform you that we will start shipping the orders as of tomorrow. The first three containers have arrived and will continue arriving at the rate of 1-2 containers per week. It's range time!
    Welcome back!

3 containers arrived and expecting 1-2 per week..... makes a guy wonder what kind of containers you are referring to.....
    If they are typical Sea Cans you should be well stocked!
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Welcome back!

3 containers arrived and expecting 1-2 per week..... makes a guy wonder what kind of containers you are referring to.....
    If they are typical Sea Cans you should be well stocked!
    Was going to ask this very thing. How many guns are in one container. But you beat me to it. My imagination runs wild when I think of a shipment of guns coming in a “container.” Like, I open the door and it’s piled high from front to back with guns. My day dreams are amazing.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.