Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: GSG-16s are on their way!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    You could pick up the phone and call them. And ask yourself.
    Sensible solution? Naw, let’s just support a Liberal ban on gun preorders.

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Sensible solution? Naw, let’s just support a Liberal ban on gun preorders.
    I mean seems like pre orders never go as planned. But I'm patiently waiting for my GSG.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Hope they get here before the Liberals Ban then after they are fraudulently elected by the media party. I believe Canada needs real independent auditors of this election with the media bribed so much and so much being put into place for controlling the results by the Liberal Party....

This is my worst fear...maybe I am just imagining it and the elections really are fair.

Come on little 22 fun gun.... get here soon.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul-ish View Post

Ahhhh...... The waiting game is painfull!!!!!
    Can you fit a second 100rd drum in the stock? or do they only fit the stick mags in the stock? this would be OMG if it could.

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    Can you fit a second 100rd drum in the stock? or do they only fit the stick mags in the stock? this would be OMG if it could.
    Need drum mag couplers

Unhappy magazine retention strength

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    I wonder how strong the retention is on the buttstock mag holder, but also on the actual shooting mag-well?

Unlike, say, Ruger 10/22 BX-25, I don't think any of the GSG-16 mags, stick nor drum, seem to have metal retention lips?

What happens when you shoot prone and the mag or drum acts as the "bipod"...?

It will probably break. We are talking about a plastic plinking toy here not a rock solid weapon of war.

Quote Originally Posted by unsightedlight View Post
    It will probably break. We are talking about a plastic plinking toy here not a rock solid weapon of war.
    Well, it is an assault weapon as per the Liberals’ interpretation of firearms classification.

Quote Originally Posted by unsightedlight View Post
    One good thing is that it's been around for many years, as the GSG5 and then GSG522.
    I found some old complaints about the 110 drum from back in 2011! It had some cracks, but were fixed, apparently....
    h ttps://forum.snipershide.com/threads/new-110-round-drum-for-ati-gsg-5.65229/

Quote Originally Posted by Rimfire001 View Post
    One good thing is that it's been around for many years, as the GSG5 and then GSG522.
    I found some old complaints about the 110 drum from back in 2011! It had some cracks, but were fixed, apparently....
    h ttps://forum.snipershide.com/threads/new-110-round-drum-for-ati-gsg-5.65229/
    Ya. This is one of the many reasons why I’m excited for this rifle. According to an article I read, the one we are getting is the third generation. There was a large list of improvements on the GSG 16 over previous gens. So hard to wait.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean