Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: GSG-16s are on their way!

Who has the best price on purchasing 4+

From what I heard from an employee at a store that isn't a sponsor on here, they are *supposedly* at the border getting processed in.

Not sure on the accuracy of this statement.

Also anyone know if there is an easier way to load the drum mags than the whole twist-insert-repeat method. From what ive seen with the old GSG drums for the Ruger 10-22, they looked tedious AF to load.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty92 View Post
    Also anyone know if there is an easier way to load the drum mags than the whole twist-insert-repeat method. From what ive seen with the old GSG drums for the Ruger 10-22, they looked tedious AF to load.
    Got any kids?

I have a sinking feeling that these are going to be held at the border under the Guise of "Lot's of paperwork to do" until after the election. In which case, they will all be turned back around and sent back so they don't have all of these in country to have to round up eventually!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    I have a sinking feeling that these are going to be held at the border under the Guise of "Lot's of paperwork to do" until after the election. In which case, they will all be turned back around and sent back so they don't have all of these in country to have to round up eventually!!!
    That sure is how it’s feeling at the moment.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

delete
    Last edited by JeffMan; 05-01-2020 at 06:09 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    it will take time and paperwork for Trudeau, and his braindead minions, to put the gun grab in place.
    I don’t think they are competent nor smart enough to pull off such a heist.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    I would have never thought this was the case, that the Libs would go after .22 rifles, except I heard some of Trudeau’s hand picked doctors on TV - they were calling for regulations on air rifles and air pistols (albeit we already have regulations on them; no doubt they were calling for stricter regulations)

This is insanity.

I still don’t think that’s what is happening here tho. I’d bet they’re just on the slow boat, it will take time and paperwork for Trudeau, and his braindead minions, to put the gun grab in place.
    Every civil servant stopped working at the end of June planning for their vacation in July and August.
    In September they all got sick from the kids going back to school

In the middle of September things stared back up again and they started looking at the paperwork that arrived in he middle of June.

They aren't actively shutting this down (yet), its just the pace of Government......
    Why would they rush something for you??
    The best time to buy a gun was 40 years ago, the second best time is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmcc View Post
    Every civil servant stopped working at the end of June planning for their vacation in July and August.
    In September they all got sick from the kids going back to school

In the middle of September things stared back up again and they started looking at the paperwork that arrived in he middle of June.

They aren't actively shutting this down (yet), its just the pace of Government......
    Why would they rush something for you??

Hahaha. You must know a few govt workers. This is so close to the truth it’s scary.
    They better get back to work soon cause I want this gun more than Trudeau wants his gun ban.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    My GSG-15 runs flawlessly. I too am in the same boat when deciding to keep only one.

A bigger safe may solve this problem
    I'm beginning to think so.