Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: GSG-16s are on their way!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    A single post on CGN saying an update after over 20 days while holding thousands of dollars of customers money>Dozens of customers all calling the company asking for an update because they gave them hundreds of dollars

Next time use your thinking skills
    Nah, apparently ill just be a whiny little bltch about it.

A single post on CGN saying an update after over 20 days while holding thousands of dollars of customers money>Dozens of customers all calling the company asking for an update because they gave them hundreds of dollars

The guy that runs BL CGN is on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Asasdasasd View Post
    The guy that runs BL CGN is on vacation.
    Hopefully his vacation is on a freight carrier on the Atlantic ocean, monitoring the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    There is no 3D printable polymer that would withstand being so close to a hot barrel. Even PEEK only has a glass transition temperature of 143 degrees C and it costs 600$+ per kg. With 110 round mags available I’d be worried.

But if it makes you feel any better they’ve already thought of that, the faux suppressor is designed smaller than a regular suppressor and with pretty thin gauge metal for exactly this reason. It points PERFECTLY as is.
    How the heck did you design your handrail and top rail delete package? I'm not into modifying things generally, but I love the look of that delete kit. I've fantasized about MP5s since the 80s.

Trying..not..to..check..this..thread..twice..a..da y..

MMM

Anyone here own a GSG 15? I have the 16 on order, but am also developing a fondness for the 15...I'm trying to tell myself I only want one of them, but damn you HK clone fetish.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by macho macho man View Post
    Anyone here own a GSG 15? I have the 16 on order, but am also developing a fondness for the 15...I'm trying to tell myself I only want one of them, but damn you HK clone fetish.
    Heard mixed things, some people loved theirs, and some people had feeding issues. But I feel every gun has those reviews/experiences on the internet. Sometimes it just comes down to the ammo was to cheap. It sure does look cool.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    Heard mixed things, some people loved theirs, and some people had feeding issues. But I feel every gun has those reviews/experiences on the internet. Sometimes it just comes down to the ammo was to cheap. It sure does look cool.
    X2. Totally agree! Love my GSG15. Works great and fun to shoot. The cheap Remington Black ammo works flawlessly. I've been through two cases of 1600 and maybe 4 malfunctions due to Ammo. Get one if you can. Loads of fun!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

My GSG-15 runs flawlessly. I too am in the same boat when deciding to keep only one.

A bigger safe may solve this problem
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by macho macho man View Post
    How the heck did you design your handrail and top rail delete package? I'm not into modifying things generally, but I love the look of that delete kit. I've fantasized about MP5s since the 80s.

Trying..not..to..check..this..thread..twice..a..da y..

MMM
    Honestly it's all a blur. I watched a couple hours of YouTube videos about Fusion360, screwed around with my GSG-16 and a set of calipers and then there it was. I'd love to claim I do stuff like that all the time but this was definitely one of my finer moments lol

Well if you haven't noticed on CGN, most of the pre orders goes to #### anyways.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.