Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You guys must be busy

You guys must be busy

Hey guys what’s up?
    I’ve phoned and left messages for 2 days now and no answer or call back?
    Gun was supposed to be shipped Monday but I have not received a tracking.
    I can understand if your busy but a call back would be nice.

Its only Tuesday my man. Why would you call yesterday if it was supposed to be shipped? No wonder they're behind

CGN frequent flyer
    I've had multiple DMs, emails and phone calls never answered from IRG over a few months. I'd say 80% of the times I tried contacting them i wasnt able to, and never heard back. That other 20% I had great service but...1 out of 5 is pretty poor.

Not a great incentive to deal with them again.

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr33zi3 View Post
    Its only Tuesday my man. Why would you call yesterday if it was supposed to be shipped? No wonder they're behind
    Well it was another issue that was supposed to be taken care of last week and it wasn’t

Hey Guys,
    we are trying our best to get all your firearms out asap, we have put our phones to a minimum, so we can get your orders out. send us a PM if you have any concerns and we will try our best to answer them as quick as possible.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hey Guys,
    we are trying our best to get all your firearms out asap, we have put our phones to a minimum, so we can get your orders out. send us a PM if you have any concerns and we will try our best to answer them as quick as possible.
    I've done PMs numerous times that went unanswered. Not only once. Not twice. Not 3 times. Seems i'm not the only one.
    I'm not mad. In the end there's other options, and if you're too busy to take my money thats fine.
    Just letting you know in case you...well...wonder how you could be making more money while avoiding bad publicity.

Youza.
    Last edited by Youzawhale; 02-25-2020 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Hey guys what’s up?
    I’ve phoned and left messages for 2 days now and no answer or call back?
    Gun was supposed to be shipped Monday but I have not received a tracking.
    I can understand if your busy but a call back would be nice.
    I spoke with their US store today. They looked up my order number and then told me they jumped the gun up here when they said they’d be shipping Monday. They have a huge delivery to receive before distributing I guess. So he said they’d likely ship later this week or this coming Monday if he were to guess.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Hey thanks for the reminder that I have an order coming this shipment. Practically forgot all about it that's how much I'm worried about IRG lol...
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Hey thanks for the reminder that I have an order coming this shipment. Practically forgot all about it that's how much I'm worried about IRG lol...
    IRG is solid. I was only worried that my order got screwed up because I didn’t get the tax bill and they said they’d be shipping on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    I spoke with their US store today. They looked up my order number and then told me they jumped the gun up here when they said they’d be shipping Monday. They have a huge delivery to receive before distributing I guess. So he said they’d likely ship later this week or this coming Monday if he were to guess.
    The gun I ordered was already in Canada
    Also if I have to wait a few more days no worries. I just would like to see better communication from IRG when you leave a message on there phone.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast