Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Fails - Do not try this at home!!!

Makes you realize that all winners of the Darwin awards, receive them posthumously..........
    "If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you’re misinformed." - Mark Twain

CSSA & CCFR Member

Pretty stupid but I did laugh when when he was punching the tube of caulking “beating my caulk”

I've been watching Matt for years now. Every one of his videos are meant to be satirical and he is pretty smart and is a well respected member of the State's gun community. His full time job is a heavy equipment operator. The excavator, I believe was from his work and he borrowed to clear a parcel of land he owns. He just so happens to also use it in a video or two.

The trick shot about shooting the fedora off of a hipster made me laugh way to hard

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jody_v View Post
    Makes you realize that all winners of the Darwin awards, receive them posthumously..........
    The funniest thing about it is that they don't :P There have been some awarded to people who survived their stupidity but lost the ability to reproduce.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12