Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank You For The Support!

Just like when Al Flaherity said all gun owners should be subject to random home storage inspections? People seemed to move on from that real quick and it was way worse than this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    Just like when Al Flaherity said all gun owners should be subject to random home storage inspections? People seemed to move on from that real quick and it was way worse than this video.
    Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    Agreed. He's said crap like that before, that's not just a one off slip. Choose who you do business with accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    People get offended way to easy... Who cares honestly, it's just free publicity for tenda. Is it enough to make me not buy something from for foc? Hell no
    Up to you if you want to be offended. But I care when a company makes fun of a bunch of fellow firearm enthusiasts simply because they're chinese. If nothing else it reflects poorly on our sport to outsiders. I've split my business between FOC and Tenda, but no more. The takeaway from that video is clear to me. Chinese people are not welcome at FOC.

Haters gonna hate. I vote with my hard earned money where the deals and service are, which is Tenda every time. And for what it’s worth *every* time I’ve browsed FOC for a gun or accessory it’s been out of stock so couldn’t shop there if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpslayer View Post
    Went down there to the show expecting some booths, tables with used guns for sale. Next to none. Maybe next year?
    Not likely, lol. I doubt a "real" gun show would ever get approved in Mississauga if they actually sold guns there. The vendors weren't permitted to sell guns or ammo. If you wanted to buy something you had to meet the vendor in the parking lot to take possession.
    Have fun and safe shooting! **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Tenda has awesome ammo deals and has had great service so far for me. Obvious ribbing of the competition. Poor taste? Eye of the beholder imo. My japanese friend calls me round eye, i think its hilarious! If its all in fun then why not, no point in being uptight

Only one way to settle this butt-hurt contest between FOC and Tenda: call their accountants and disclose what each company made in profits from sales. We could be surprised by the results.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123