Thread: Grand reopening.

Grand reopening.

Hello,

We don't get much time for social media or posts these days. we have been working hard trying to get our new portion or our store ready. We will also be renovation our old side if the store as well after this project 100% complete.

We are having in store and web sale on September 14th. there will be lots for prizes and swag. A bbq will be happening. Hope to see you guys there. if you have any questions please just reach us on IG.

[/URL]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    I am soooo down for this. You guys are the best. how does the give aways work?

Just remember Phillyblt ...5.11 bag lol
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN frequent flyer
    So... a day out from the sale and no updates?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    I never had the pleasure of going to DS Tactical before but man oh man was I impressed!!! I walked in and the place was full of happy gunners and gunettes. The place was huge and put together very well. They had everything a gun lover would want. I needed an Mlok bipod and was very happy to see all magpul stuff was 15% off. The gentleman behind the counter was happy to help. Then I met Martin great guy asked how I was doing and if I had some food what I thought about the new place. The whole nine no the full ten!!! I asked if there were any swag bags left. He said no it's late in the day. But let's see what I can do. Asked my head size. I said very big obviously lol and he went over to the cool hat display and picked me out this cool DS Tactical hat in multicam black and gave it to me. Great guy great customer service I couldn't be happier with my first and definitely not last time there. If you couldn't make it out today try and swing by there when you get a chance. You wont forget it. Thanks guys for my bipod and my sweet new hat. If I can get my pics to work I'll post them of those sexy belt fed rifles. I believe one was the m1919 cant remember the other ones name. All the best for the future of your beautiful newly renovated store. Great Grand Reopening!!!
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Order in!