Thread: Online store help

CGN Regular

Online store help

Trying to put through an order for some Tommybuilt stuff.

I have gone through all of the online forms and just put in the credit card info for the $225 pre payment. It has been stuck on the "Please DO NOT press the button more than once and/or Refresh the page." for the last 5 hours (went out for dinner).

What do I do now?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. View Post

I have gone through all of the online forms and just put in the credit card info for the $225 pre payment. It has been stuck on the "Please DO NOT press the button more than once and/or Refresh the page." for the last 5 hours (went out for dinner).

What do I do now?

Thanks.
    We do not see the order on our end. Please try again.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Ok, will do. Thanks.

CGN Regular
    Ah dang, they're out of stock again. Maybe next time.

CGN Regular
    Tried again on some other parts I am looking for. Still stuck on the "Please DO NOT press the button more than once and/or Refresh the page." again.

I am not using a VPN or any weird internet thing. Is there another way I can order some Tommybuilt stuff?

PM us a link and possibly a screen shot as to what you are looking at.

Thx

The IRUNGUNS Team

Tried again on some other parts I am looking for. Still stuck on the "Please DO NOT press the button more than once and/or Refresh the page." again.

I am not using a VPN or any weird internet thing. Is there another way I can order some Tommybuilt stuff?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I have gone through all of the online forms and just put in the credit card info for the $225 pre payment. It has been stuck on the "Please DO NOT press the button more than once and/or Refresh the page." for the last 5 hours (went out for dinner). mapquest directions

What do I do now?

Thanks.
    Check your email for an order confirmation or payment confirmation. Additionally, log in to your account on the online store to see if the order is listed there.

CGN Regular
    UPDATE:

Today I got an email from you guys: IRunGuns - FFL Please print and send to seller.......

From the items listed it looks like this was from the first time I tried to put through my order.

Next big surprise, I opened up my Visa bill and found two separate charges for each time I tried to put my order through.

I am not upset, weird stuff happens sometimes. Can I PM you on here or is there an email or something for someone I can contact to sort this whole mess out?

Yes, please send a PM with your order information and the dates of the transactions. We will look into it for you.

We apologize for the confusion.

The IRUNGUNS Team

UPDATE:

Today I got an email from you guys: IRunGuns - FFL Please print and send to seller.......

From the items listed it looks like this was from the first time I tried to put through my order.

Next big surprise, I opened up my Visa bill and found two separate charges for each time I tried to put my order through.

I am not upset, weird stuff happens sometimes. Can I PM you on here or is there an email or something for someone I can contact to sort this whole mess out?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com