Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stirling.....

CGN Regular
    Any more information like parts compatibility, high/low tang, aluminum type?

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    Here is the pricing that was posted at the show:

Attachment 304323
    Just tell me you will have lots,and have them soon.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Hmm Troy, Stag, or Stirling is the question. Need an option in 308 NR and there are becoming so many choices! Excellent!

Any pricing in complete guns? And as mentioned above.....tell me you have it ready to go! Pretty please.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    Any more information like parts compatibility, high/low tang, aluminum type?
    this
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

CGN Regular
    I see the same butstock as BCL, so i'm guessing this is made by BCL under contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack2370 View Post
    I see the same butstock as BCL, so i'm guessing this is made by BCL under contract.
    BCL does not use MFT stocks on their guns...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Went to the show. Not sure how I missed this
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Mack2370 View Post
    By that logic all colt Canada rifles must be made by PSA because they both equip rifles with magpul.

In all seriousness they may have licensed the 102 design that NEA has already approved to piggy back on that FRT entry.
    Or they could have submitted a sample to for a whole other FRT based on the original 102 ,who knows until someone releases some info.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    By that logic all colt Canada rifles must be made by PSA because they both equip rifles with magpul.

In all seriousness they may have licensed the 102 design that NEA has already approved to piggy back on that FRT entry.
    Or they could have submitted a sample to for a whole other FRT based on the original 102 ,who knows until someone releases some info.
    We did this at the same time as the Troy. The thought process is that Troy is a producer of Rifles and Sterling, in reality only produces parts.

We wanted a solid supplier of receiver sets and rails for Canada. Hence the Sterling connection. We had Mr. Robinson from the UK over in our booth during TacCom and he spoke to a lot of people in regards to this project.

The parts come over to Canada, in bulk, in the white and we process / cerakote them in Calgary. Full guns put together will be under the "Edge Customs" brand as it would be disingenuous to call them "Sterling" rifles.

Our barrels will be from IBI
    Our BCGs will be from Troy / DPMS
    Triggers.... all over the map...

But more importantly, we will have a solid selection of build kits for those that want to be adventurous.

We have a ton of inventory just being processed right now and I expect weʻll release more info later this week, with pictures. But the pricing if fixed for now and is, as we posted at TacCom.

The reason you didnʻt hear about this sooner is that, until we actually had stock in Canada, we did not want to say anything. I hate pre-sales.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    We did this at the same time as the Troy. The thought process is that Troy is a producer of Rifles and Sterling, in reality only produces parts.

We wanted a solid supplier of receiver sets and rails for Canada. Hence the Sterling connection. We had Mr. Robinson from the UK over in our booth during TacCom and he spoke to a lot of people in regards to this project.

The parts come over to Canada, in bulk, in the white and we process / cerakote them in Calgary. Full guns put together will be under the "Edge Customs" brand as it would be disingenuous to call them "Sterling" rifles.

Our barrels will be from IBI
    Our BCGs will be from Troy / DPMS
    Triggers.... all over the map...

But more importantly, we will have a solid selection of build kits for those that want to be adventurous.

We have a ton of inventory just being processed right now and I expect weʻll release more info later this week, with pictures. But the pricing if fixed for now and is, as we posted at TacCom.

The reason you didnʻt hear about this sooner is that, until we actually had stock in Canada, we did not want to say anything. I hate pre-sales.
    very interesting, thanks for sharing the details!
    look forward to fondling one shortly!

jg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast