Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troy 102 rifle received!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Sooo... How did it shoot?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloedman View Post

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    Sooo... How did it shoot?
    Surprisingly soft, I was expecting it to kick but it’s only marginally harder than an AR15. Once I got my scope sorted I was able to shoot the bullseye out of a target at 100 yards. On Saturday I’m going to move out to 300 yards.

The trigger isn’t bad at all. It’s not broken in obviously so I don’t want to criticize it yet. It’s definitely better than my M&P AR15.

Got mine today, open it up quickly and didn’t have much time. The front pin went in fine, the back pin near the stock will not go in and there is a pretty big gap between the upper and lower. I even took out the BCG and charging handle. Still nothing. I’ll have a closer look tomorrow but something is wrong. Not impressed.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    Got mine today, open it up quickly and didn’t have much time. The front pin went in fine, the back pin near the stock will not go in and there is a pretty big gap between the upper and lower. I even took out the BCG and charging handle. Still nothing. I’ll have a closer look tomorrow but something is wrong. Not impressed.
    ...damn really?! That sucks hard!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Regular
    And the BCL102's go back up in price.

CGN Regular
    maybe they got BCL to do some machining for them,,LOL.

Hey, I’m in Ottawa as well. Would you like to meet up and compare rifles to see if anything is wrong? Pm me.

I held one next to a stag10 and still feel its like a upgraded bcl102.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloedman View Post
    Hey, I’m in Ottawa as well. Would you like to meet up and compare rifles to see if anything is wrong? Pm me.
    Yes thanks, PMing you now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast