Thread: The Almost All Italian Sale is now live!

Cool The Almost All Italian Sale is now live!

Hey Folks,
    Our Almost All Italian Sale is now live, and accessible via our front page at www.marstar.ca

Additionally, We have orders being placed for Pietta, Pedersoli, Primary Arms, Tiger Rock and Mec Gar, and are able to take special orders.
    Feel free to contact us via PM, by email (sales@marstar.ca), or phone (1-888-744-0066) if there's anything you need.

Best regards,
    Payam

I've been trying to find a steel 50rd drum for my PPS50, any chance you could bring some in on your next Pietta stock order?

Need to do a Chinese sale, I want nz85!

Mucho_Boosto, We found the steel mags were less reliable than the plastic in our in-house testing. I can absolutely special order one for you, please email me directly at payam@marstar.ca. Next Pietta Order is expected to be placed by the end of September, so we have *some* time before its finalized

Gmoney, Chinese firearms (and handguns) will be on sale prior to election day, Likely starting 4 or 11 October.

Best regards,
    Payam

Any idea of the cost for the steel drums. I could be interested in one of the price is reasonable. Would look good with my wood stock pps50.

Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    Mucho_Boosto, We found the steel mags were less reliable than the plastic in our in-house testing. I can absolutely special order one for you, please email me directly at payam@marstar.ca. Next Pietta Order is expected to be placed by the end of September, so we have *some* time before its finalized

Gmoney, Chinese firearms (and handguns) will be on sale prior to election day, Likely starting 4 or 11 October.

Best regards,
    Payam
    Awesome thanks, I'll be looking for it.

Also, I bought a Olympia pistol from you, quite happy with it too, just wandering if they are new old stock or current production? And any luck getting extra mags for them?

BANNED
    Didn't know you guys were back on CGN, welcome back!

You got any surefire 5/100 casket mags kicking around?

I could use another 10 or 20

Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post

Tcost: I just took a look at their parts lists, the steel drum is not listed in any of their 2019 pricing. I'll send an email and see if they have any kicking around, or if they're discontinued.

Gmoney: I'm liking my Olympia as well, I did end up buying one after doing the video on our Youtube. These are old production (not current production), I don't believe they're currently being produced. We've reached out to two companies to try to source new manufacture magazines, and currently waiting on a response.

Ironheart, Thanks for the welcome, We had a back to CGN thread that had a lot of good questions in it, you're welcome to contact me directly if I may be of service. No dice on the Surefire 5/100 casket mags, we do have another manufacturer that we're looking at for that style of mag, but It doesn't seem like its going to be anytime soon, this project is still in the early phases.