SIX New Modern Sporter Models!

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So as many who attended TACCOM can tell you, and you may even have seen pictures floating around the internet:
We have come out with 6 new complete rifles built off our Modern Sporter receivers!

I know a lot of guys want to build it themselves, but for every guy who wants to build it, there's two that just want to pull the trigger!

Orders can be placed on our website now.

These are expected to ship out late spring-to-early summer of 2020 (approximately a 6-8 month lead time currently).​

A better picture of our booth and the CCFR limited edition sporter can be found here:
large.jpg

courtesy of : https://rlauferblog.com/2019/09/09/taccom-2019/

Shaun, how does it work for those who've already ordered receivers? If my receivers are ready in Nov, still a wait till Spring? Also, these prices include a receiver set right? So about 1k less for those who've ordered receivers? Thx

Shaun, how does it work for those who've already ordered receivers? If my receivers are ready in Nov, still a wait till Spring? Also, these prices include a receiver set right? So about 1k less for those who've ordered receivers? Thx

Correct! They do include the receivers, as these are complete rifles. If you want to "upgrade" you don't lose your place in line, HOWEVER, depending on the model there could be delays in parts that might add a little bit of time.

Damn the mk12 and the ms18a3 might need to be purchased

So any model ordered should be ready summer 2020??

Yup Yup! The CCFR Limited Edition menas we're making 250 of those MS18A3 styles, plus whatever non limited edition ones, I'm excited to get some epic pictures with a shelf just full of those! And I'm pretty excited for my own too.

Not meaning to detract but I'm curious if the introduction of complete Sporter builds in any way signals an end to the Varmint line? Or will the MV still be produced and supported moving forward?

Not meaning to detract but I'm curious if the introduction of complete Sporter builds in any way signals an end to the Varmint line? Or will the MV still be produced and supported moving forward?

Far too early to say, we still have a large number of varmint receivers, and a lot of guys DO like the side charging handle.

These rifle builds look great! What type of barrel will end up on the finished product of the ms18-a3? on your website, the ccfr version's photo looks like a government profile while the ms18-a3 photos look like a thin profile?

Could you please provide full specs of the 6 rifles: length, length with stock collapsed and accurate weight (in milligrams ;) ) ?
It seems that most weight figure around very approximative and don't give a good idea of weight reduction possibilities.

Alex

Back
Top Bottom