Thread: Thanks for excellent service and great buy!!

Red face Thanks for excellent service and great buy!!

I bought a IWI Masada pistol on Appreciation day at P&D. I had awesome service, flawless transfer. I absolutely love my new pistol.

Thanks again to all at P&D staff for the awesome customer service, patience and your kindness!!

Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by parabelum23 View Post
    I bought a IWI Masada pistol on Appreciation day at P&D. I had awesome service, flawless transfer. I absolutely love my new pistol.

Thanks again to all at P&D staff for the awesome customer service, patience and your kindness!!

Cheers!!
    Your welcome. Thanks for the kind words. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Hello P&D,

I was in your store last week inquiring about a certain rifle. I had the good fortune of dealing with a nice asian lady with long dark hair (didn't catch her name) who was very knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. She certainly knew her stuff and answered all of my questions professionally and promptly. I did not end up buying anything that day but was impressed by the level of attention and customer service I received while in the store. Really liked the store, lots of selection and seemed to have better pricing than their competitors. Definitely going to come back and purchase something from that helpful woman. Good job P&D!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoi Polloi View Post
    Hello P&D,

I was in your store last week inquiring about a certain rifle. I had the good fortune of dealing with a nice asian lady with long dark hair (didn't catch her name) who was very knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. She certainly knew her stuff and answered all of my questions professionally and promptly. I did not end up buying anything that day but was impressed by the level of attention and customer service I received while in the store. Really liked the store, lots of selection and seemed to have better pricing than their competitors. Definitely going to come back and purchase something from that helpful woman. Good job P&D!
    Thanks for the compliment. That was Jess you were dealing with and I will pass on your comments. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com