Thread: Suggestion

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Suggestion

I don't know if it's possible for you guys, but maybe since you've got that new nifty warehouse, expanding the brands you carry and start carrying:
    -Magpul stuff: AR furnitures like handguards and buttstock, and PMag for ARs and/or glocks
    -Magazines of all kinds

I was shopping for 2 magpul AR handguards and an AR grip, and naturally I looked at your website since that's where I bought my last handguard and grip (both vism), but no magpul to be found. I had to go somewhere else but if you carried the brand you would have got my money.

Magazines would also fit pretty well in with what you currently sell imho.

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    We really appreciate you taking the time to post your suggestions - they're all good. We have previously avoided Magpul as a brand as there are so many other retailers carrying it (or at least there were last time we checked). We'll take another look.

We've been trying to get more magazines and have had a frustrating time with the Canadian distributors we've contacted. If you're a Canadian distributor that carries a range of quality magazines, please contact us!

Sorry you had to go elsewhere.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    For magazines there might be a way to go arounds canadian distributors: Try contacting brownells. They might sell you in bulk. Their retail prices is often 1/2 the retail of canadian stores, so that would leave a nice margin even if you don't have too good a pricing. They often have bargain prices on large lots magazines, they don't pin, but if you can find anything that's already canadian compliant (AR Pistol magz, CZ75 10-rounds magz, 1911 magazines, etc...).

And you're right that a lot of stores carry magpul stuff, but often they just have a few parts because it's not their core market. So you end up buying 3 items from 3 different stores, and the shipping cost that most retailers charge on a simple grip is totally boinker. I bought 3 items at 30$ each and I had to pay shipping cost of ~15$ each time. Anyway, you guys know your market better than I do, so, up to you, really, I'll STFU now

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Some of our best brand/product ideas have come from our customers - we really welcome and appreciate the feedback. Thank you!