Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Area 51, Will they stop everyone!?!?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad003 View Post
    3M people: Laugh for almost 17 hours.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bluelynx's Avatar
    Anyone ever study the activities of Area 10 on the CLAWR? Try to get some FOI from Justin's open government. Remember, nothing ever happens in Canada.

Addendum: Notice how AETE had been removed from 4 Wing into Ottawa. Why? Efficiency and effectiveness of research must be brought closer to home.

And what is Area 10 and those broken down 4 wing squadron's to do? Nothing really. Those geezer sidewinder's and sparrows' on the those carbon fractured wings are a joke.

So who will save Canada?

God Bless America.
    Last edited by bluelynx; 09-16-2019 at 10:39 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hbean View Post
    If you are going to storm as top secret government DO NOT give them any warning months in advance! even if they do manage to get in, US government probably already removed anything worth looking at to an alternative location.
    Hard to get millions of volunteers without using some communication method the NSA isn’t listening to lol.

The idea of Naruto, Kyle, and Monster being NSA keywords does make me smile tho.

Fly over the crowd with a few aircraft and spray sleeping agent, hell it worked in Goldfinger.

This whole thing is a project setup by the air force to prove why they still need the A10
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

I think people need to watch the CBS documentary on Vietnam to remember what happened the last time a bunch of people tried to storm a position protected by US Air Force...

Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    This whole thing is a project setup by the air force to prove why they still need the A10
    Now you're thinking with portals

Sept 20 is the day before my birthday, I’m going to spend the night watching that disaster on tv should be interesting
    Hell I even saved it in my calendar
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Snake View Post
    If you have even been actually near this place you would know your being watched 20 miles out side the base perimeter... I personally seen the motion detection boxes buried in the sand 21 miles out
    A very close friend went there, and got too close. Which wasn't anything like close, in all reality. Yes, there is detection a looooong way out. And they will hunt you down, well outside of the lethal force line.

One of two things if it really goes down.

A) Everything has already been moved and area is scuttled with those who breach.

B) Lethal force limit is enforced. If it isn't, the place becomes a farce, and expect wave 2, 3, and so on.

You gotta mean it to get there. No easy access. My guess is this just fizzles away.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

100 bucks no ones getting in. Anyone?