Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Area 51, Will they stop everyone!?!?

lets think about this one:
    all the vastness of the universe and we can tell ourselves that we are the ONLY ones? I think that's ridiculous
    if you ask me their is life out there some intelligent that probably millions of years more advanced than we are - just 117 years ago

"December 17, 1903, Wilbur and Orville Wright made four brief flights at Kitty Hawk with their first powered aircraft. The Wright brothers had invented the first successful airplane."

Just imagine making a barrel out of advanced steel - it will only warm up to ambient temperatures - the Gov't does suppress information because we the people are idiots - this whole planet runs on petro dollars - our World revolves around oil - religion was created to control the masses - hell was created to steer the people towards a certain way.

Yes Et's do exist why wouldn't they?

cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    It will all end up just like the Fyre festival lol

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    lets think about this one:
    all the vastness of the universe and we can tell ourselves that we are the ONLY ones? I think that's ridiculous
    if you ask me their is life out there some intelligent that probably millions of years more advanced than we are - just 117 years ago

"December 17, 1903, Wilbur and Orville Wright made four brief flights at Kitty Hawk with their first powered aircraft. The Wright brothers had invented the first successful airplane."

Just imagine making a barrel out of advanced steel - it will only warm up to ambient temperatures - the Gov't does suppress information because we the people are idiots - this whole planet runs on petro dollars - our World revolves around oil - religion was created to control the masses - hell was created to steer the people towards a certain way.

Yes Et's do exist why wouldn't they?

cheers
    lol

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Because it would be fun to legally mow down a bunch of stupid people. This isn’t hard. Try to keep up.
    This will probably never happen, if it does there will be so few of them that they will be detained quickly. Remember the outrage when that left wing political lady (cant remember her name), joked about using the military to kill gun owners who did not want to turn in banned guns? Why is it ok to be excited about the prospect of the same thing happening to a different group of society, especially an unarmed one?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    This will probably never happen, if it does there will be so few of them that they will be detained quickly. Remember the outrage when that left wing political lady (cant remember her name), joked about using the military to kill gun owners who did not want to turn in banned guns? Why is it ok to be excited about the prospect of the same thing happening to a different group of society, especially an unarmed one?
    If I had to guess, it's probably to point out why very left wing people shouldn't be making dumb statements that would be very offensive to them if they were used against them. You know...pointing out hypocrisy. But I don't know the person who made the original statement here, so I can't be sure that's where they were coming from.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    If I had to guess, it's probably to point out why very left wing people shouldn't be making dumb statements that would be very offensive to them if they were used against them. You know...pointing out hypocrisy. But I don't know the person who made the original statement here, so I can't be sure that's where they were coming from.
    So according to you, the punishment for saying something stupid should be death.

The original statement was a joke. The whole thing is still a joke. It's not something that was meant to be serious but is so stupid that it looks like a joke. It was meant from the beginning to be a joke. The whole "invasion plan" is so obviously a joke that anyone who believes this is serious is probably too inept to live in society. I mean, FFS, "Kyles with +10 Beserk" and "Naruto runners". Drawn with crayons on a google map screenshot. Wtf is idgit enough to believe this is an actual attack plan and not a meme meant for a 5 seconds laugh?

As for hypocrisy, it is so rampant on CGN that it's blinding. If 2 people, one despised by the CGN community and one loved by it (let's say Trudeau and Trump) said the same thing, in the same context, at the same time, a lot of CGNers would sing the praise of Trump the Magnificent while "libtard turdo blah blah blah".

And the other idgit who fantasize about killing 3M of their own countrymen: congratulation, you're a psychopath to the level of Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot. You've managed to out-North Korea even Kim-Jung Un, at least in intent. You need to get your head checked asap.

Quote Originally Posted by swray1992 View Post
    You have some serious problems
    Agreed. Someone who shouldn’t own firearms Jesus Christ smh

They're called "tactical nuclear weapons" for a reason...small enough to target large formations of soldiers or armour, yet won't destroy your fortified position. I'll wait till the special comes out on "Ancient Aliens"!!

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Should someone get in, please share the secrets of just these two things...

1. What the HELL happens to all the tire dust? Millions of tires on the road. Millions of tires wearing out. Where is the dust?!

2. Cadbury caramel. Come on, please let me know!
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

I’m sure bob lazar is watching this one carefully lol. They should be storming S7 not Area 51 ��