Thread: Check order please

Check order please

Can’t track my order,
    Please check for me, see bellow.
    Thanks

Thank you for your order from S&J HARWARE! We wanted to let you know that your order (#11210) was shipped via Canada Post, Expedited Parcel on 9/12/2019. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

My order shipped out last Friday. Still waiting for it and no update via both links.

we have been having several issues with canada post, that has affected more then 120 orders
    most have arrived, non of the tracking info is working for this batch orders
    it should be cleared up by tomorrow
    S&J

Shipping Times

Quote Originally Posted by Martin12qw View Post
    Can’t track my order,
    Please check for me, see bellow.
    Thanks

Thank you for your order from S&J HARWARE! We wanted to let you know that your order (#11210) was shipped via Canada Post, Expedited Parcel on 9/12/2019. You can track your package at any time using the link below.
    Not sure exactly what the problem is but, Canada Post did start reporting my tracking history yesterday as confirmed by S & J Hardware's email response. My order was also shipped on the 9/12/2019 as per the S & J Hardware's shipping message. According to the Canada Post message:

Shipment received at originating postal facility Belleville, ON 18 SEP 2019
    Item departed Mississauga, ON 19 SEP 2019
    Expected delivery 24 SEP 2019 by end of day

I'm assuming that maybe my items are coming by pedal bike since they were shipped on the 9/12/2019 !

Hope you have received your products and/or the tracking information is up and running for you.

Sept. 19 9:35 am

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger57 View Post
    Not sure exactly what the problem is but, Canada Post did start reporting my tracking history yesterday as confirmed by S & J Hardware's email response. My order was also shipped on the 9/12/2019 as per the S & J Hardware's shipping message. According to the Canada Post message:

Shipment received at originating postal facility Belleville, ON 18 SEP 2019
    Item departed Mississauga, ON 19 SEP 2019
    Expected delivery 24 SEP 2019 by end of day

I'm assuming that maybe my items are coming by pedal bike since they were shipped on the 9/12/2019 !

Hope you have received your products and/or the tracking information is up and running for you.

Sept. 19 9:35 am
    we have had some major issues with canada post this last 7 days, evey issues you could think of from broken down trucks, to re routed shipment, to shipment not picked up, shipment not scanned.
    its as if every person at CP decided to go full retard.
    maybe they are worried about the election
    i have been assured by head office at CP in Ottawa that everything has been taken care of and all items are either delivered or in route to our clients.
    again very sorry about this, be happy we don,t use Can par

simon

Got my order today!

It arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    we have had some major issues with canada post this last 7 days, evey issues you could think of from broken down trucks, to re routed shipment, to shipment not picked up, shipment not scanned.
    its as if every person at CP decided to go full retard.
    maybe they are worried about the election
    i have been assured by head office at CP in Ottawa that everything has been taken care of and all items are either delivered or in route to our clients.
    again very sorry about this, be happy we don,t use Can par

simon
    Thanks Simon, received Expediated parcel today.

Yeah!

Me too, received my parcel, the right Rifle in the wrong box ��
    Thanks