Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Silverdale

Quote Originally Posted by FEDGE2.0 View Post
    Honestly, I've seen walk-ins have better range etiquette and a better ability to follow the rules than some of the members.
    Than “some member” sure, but not the majority of members. Every time I’ve been swept by a gun at Silverdale it was by an unlicensed guest.
    CCFR | NFA

Quote Originally Posted by FEDGE2.0 View Post
    Honestly, I've seen walk-ins have better range etiquette and a better ability to follow the rules than some of the members.
    you must be referring to the walk on's that shot over the berm , got the range closed, and eliminated walkons, and got the fees increased. bet they got off scot free.

Rise prices is in silverdale.
    Shut people out silverdale
    Increase memberships cost silverdale
    Stop walkins silverdale.
    Lack of communication with customers silverdale

Range closed... Silverdale and CFO

Range is open.
    Members only and 1 guest only with a member and is members responsibility to make sure that the guest does not “sweep” other members
    It’s about time if you ask me.
    Membership is more money but unfortunately someone has to pay for the damage caused by these non-members
    Possible 500m range in the making. So that’s definitely worth $200 more and less idiots
    They will sell out all their memberships, so either join while you can or go somewhere else.
    [/URL][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by mac100 View Post
    Range is open.
    Members only and 1 guest only with a member and is members responsibility to make sure that the guest does not “sweep” other members
    It’s about time if you ask me.
    Membership is more money but unfortunately someone has to pay for the damage caused by these non-members
    Possible 500m range in the making. So that’s definitely worth $200 more and less idiots
    They will sell out all their memberships, so either join while you can or go somewhere else.
    Ahmen.

500 meter range and it’s worth the 500 a year to me

Quote Originally Posted by tar21 View Post
    500 meter range and it’s worth the 500 a year to me
    +1 me too! They've been building their 300 Meter range "next year" for over 4 years though... I'll gladly pay their membership fee for use of a 500 Meter range when I see it open to the membership and not a day before. I suspect they'll never open a 500 Meter range.

Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    +1 me too! They've been building their 300 Meter range "next year" for over 4 years though... I'll gladly pay their membership fee for use of a 500 Meter range when I see it open to the membership and not a day before. I suspect they'll never open a 500 Meter range.
    From what I heard the $500 membership does not include access to the 500m range. You have to qualify and pay extra for the prilivage

I was there today and the 500m range is being built. There are already some huge berms up now and I am guessing that it will be ready for summer. This is just my personal guess but there looks like quite a bit of progress made so it’s definitely going to happen. I am sure that you will have to qualify at say 200yds before moving to 500m but have not heard anything about additional fees for full members. Maybe for members with a guest.
    I am renewing as I would not want to take the chance of losing my membership and end up on a waiting list for the next 2 years. I suspect the memberships will sell fast with the longer range as there is nothing else around with that kind of range and access. Borden won’t let you shoot on their long range every weekend and have to join ORA and shoot on select days only.
    [/URL][/IMG]

Membership for 2020 season is already full
    MEMBER CCFR,

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast