Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Silverdale

if in the area , or online, buy some ammo, supplies , etc. to help with cashflow to keep the remaining employees employed. cfo closure has caused layoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    They will also be hiking membership fees ...
    if they eliminate walk ins I could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    They will also be hiking membership fees ...
    sure, BUT how about I still pay my 300$ and the mutt that shot over the berm pays whatever the increase will be for my membership (I'm amusing 350 for next year) and I am A-OK with that

Quote Originally Posted by dragansrbin View Post
    sure, BUT how about I still pay my 300$ and the mutt that shot over the berm pays whatever the increase will be for my membership (I'm amusing 350 for next year) and I am A-OK with that
    you may want to find another 150

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    if they eliminate walk ins I could see that.
    To make up for lost income
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Silverdale is a great range and if they need to end the walk-ins I’d be willing to pay more for my membership to keep things going. We need to do what we can to keep our sport alive and and to grow with new members.

Honestly, I've seen walk-ins have better range etiquette and a better ability to follow the rules than some of the members.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithin View Post
    Silverdale is a great range and if they need to end the walk-ins I’d be willing to pay more for my membership to keep things going. We need to do what we can to keep our sport alive and and to grow with new members.
    Honestly, I've seen walk-ins have better range etiquette and a better ability to follow the rules than some of the members.

Quote Originally Posted by FEDGE2.0 View Post
    That’s quite probable. But who knows what kind of changes if any that the CFO may impose. As we all know, restrictions place on the gun community don’t always make sense and are all too often unreasonable. Walk-ins are a great way of introducing people to the sport of shooting. And those who are against guns know that. They’ll do everything they can to keep people in the dark to make it easier to spread their lies and misinformation. I find Silverdale to be a very open club and I wish more clubs were like that. The more people who take an interest in our sport the better for us all. Look at people like Colin Noir. Before being invited to a range he was terrified of guns. After being invited by a friend to attend a range he was hooked and has now become a great n advocate working hard to properly inform people of the truth about the gun community.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithin View Post
    That’s quite probable. But who knows what kind of changes if any that the CFO may impose. As we all know, restrictions place on the gun community don’t always make sense and are all too often unreasonable. Walk-ins are a great way of introducing people to the sport of shooting. And those who are against guns know that. They’ll do everything they can to keep people in the dark to make it easier to spread their lies and misinformation. I find Silverdale to be a very open club and I wish more clubs were like that. The more people who take an interest in our sport the better for us all. Look at people like Colin Noir. Before being invited to a range he was terrified of guns. After being invited by a friend to attend a range he was hooked and has now become a great n advocate working hard to properly inform people of the truth about the gun community.
    I should proofread before hitting post. That was to be Colion Noir. I hate spellcheck.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast