Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16262829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Turknelli M4 is HERE AT LAST!!!! TAC 12 BY Trigger wholesale!!!!

Yes, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Will Score reduced recoil slugs cycle the action? Has anyone tried them?
    Yes, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Will Score reduced recoil slugs cycle the action? Has anyone tried them?
    yes 100% in mine. im using the sellier and bellot, i cant speak to other brands but s&b are very soft recoiling so if other reduced recoil slugs are more punchy than these then it wont be an issue
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by BrentSc View Post
    Perhaps the Turks just want us to hold it Gangster style.... lol

Whats the 'go to' red dot suggestion for these? looking to add.. thx
    Big tactical has a tiny red dot on par with aim point called Minox I'm quite happy with on my Cq rig ATM ..... check it out. Affordable

Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Big tactical has a tiny red dot on par with aim point called Minox I'm quite happy with on my Cq rig ATM ..... check it out. Affordable
    we have been running the bushnell TR 25 on shotguns for many years
    https://www.sjhardware.com/product/bushnell-trs-25/

anybody else have the chrome lining in the bore starting to chip? i have 350 rounds down the pipe and when i was cleaning the bore out today i noticed the chrome is flaking for the first half of the bore (closest the the chamber) but the second half is almost intact, there are some chips in it but not nearly as much as the first half.

also, can anyone else unscrew the barrel from the barrel extension (that chrome part that goes i9nto the receiver that the bolt locks into)? while cleaning i realized i can unthread it by hand no problem, it made cleaning a while lot easier though and there is a witness mark in both the extension and barrel so i was able to line it back up perfectly, just wondering if anyone elses is like that
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    anybody else have the chrome lining in the bore starting to chip? i have 350 rounds down the pipe and when i was cleaning the bore out today i noticed the chrome is flaking for the first half of the bore (closest the the chamber) but the second half is almost intact, there are some chips in it but not nearly as much as the first half.

also, can anyone else unscrew the barrel from the barrel extension (that chrome part that goes i9nto the receiver that the bolt locks into)? while cleaning i realized i can unthread it by hand no problem, it made cleaning a while lot easier though and there is a witness mark in both the extension and barrel so i was able to line it back up perfectly, just wondering if anyone elses is like that
    If u have this issue wirh the bbl do not shoot it and email or call us right away.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    If u have this issue wirh the bbl do not shoot it and email or call us right away.
    email sent, thanks Simon

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    Just checked mine. Barrel is super tight on the barrel extension. No way to turn it by hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Just checked mine. Barrel is super tight on the barrel extension. No way to turn it by hand.
    yea it surprised me, i had the barrel off the gun and i was wiping the exterior of the barrel extension down with an oily rag, so i was holding the barrel like a bottle of beer and twisting the rag around the chromed barrel extension as if it was a twist top cap and i felt it turning and thought no way...double checked and sure enough it just threaded right off