CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1929313233343536373839

Thread: Turknelli M4 is HERE AT LAST!!!! TAC 12 BY Trigger wholesale!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Let's talk upgrading the "recoil" pad now ..... anyone do it yet or know the style to get ? I don't think I wanna do much extended training with my new toy with that recoil pad ..... 6 shots rapid fire was like fook me
    I ordered a limbsaver 10403. The template provided by limbsaver matched the stock. I will update once it’s installed. Apparently a little dremelling is required to be able to accommodate the recoil tube when the stock is fully collapsed

goign to be posting an update tomrrow on the Turknelli warranty issues and time line
    long day but will have some usefull info tomorrow
    simon
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware dot com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NeonGreen's Avatar
    good stuff looking forward to hearing about it
    “No man escapes when freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails; and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

food for though for some of the members on here...

Good day eveyone
    For people that have front or back sight issues.
    TWI are working on that issue, some barrles are being fixed in house, while there are waiting on the MFG to make and ship new guns and or parts to them.
    these items are being made and then have to be exported to us canada, this should take around 3/4 weeks told from this week, so i,m told from TWI.
    these means just before christmas.
    for anyone that his haveing loading issue, it 99% it is going to be that cam as shown in this video, we posted a few weeks ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0T9qj1NHxU
    you can eaither do the work yourself, or sends the trigger group to us ( S&J Hardware) for the work at no charge.
    if you have one of these gusn and you did not buy it from us, we will also fix the trigger group for free, just send us a note with the item, as we will fix it, test ot and ship it back for free.
    again TWI are workign on some of the barrles at i type this and should have "some" sooner then later
    bbb
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware dot com